Network Vision/LTE - Chicago Market

thesickness069

I'm tired of my iPhone 6 not picking up band 26 like my 5s did, and my android devices. It just climbs up to -118dbm and then falls on its face to 3G. Between that, and the countless forums on the net claiming people can't connect to band 41, I'm beginning to think this device isn't configured properly, and needs some sort of update from Sprint. I've encountered a few Sprint forums where Sprint tech support claim they're aware of the issue, and hope to have an update pushed by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 1

I'm tired of my iPhone 6 not picking up band 26 like my 5s did, and my android devices. It just climbs up to -118dbm and then falls on its face to 3G. Between that, and the countless forums on the net claiming people can't connect to band 41, I'm beginning to think this device isn't configured properly, and needs some sort of update from Sprint. I've encountered a few Sprint forums where Sprint tech support claim they're aware of the issue, and hope to have an update pushed by the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I'm not having any issues connecting to B26 or B41 at all. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on the Now Network

I'm not having any issues connecting to B26 or B41 at all. Weird.

It's not everywhere. Some places it will grab 26, others it won't (places where my 5s did). Maybe some towers still aren't configured for band hand-offs. I don't have a problem with band 41 at all.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Something is terribly wrong right now. I'm sitting in my driveway and my phone is locked onto B26 and data isn't flowing at all. An airplane mode cycle fixed it briefly then it went back to this: ba4c40a9b5e38cdcb86dd26073963774.jpg

Something is terribly wrong right now. I'm sitting in my driveway and my phone is locked onto B26 and data isn't flowing at all. An airplane mode cycle fixed it briefly then it went back to this:

Did you try updating your PRL or refreshing your data profile.  Hahahaha, I am sorry I just had to :rasp:

• Like 3

Anyone having sms issues tonight? A few Sprint friends of mine, and myself are having issues all over the area. Outbounds are not going through easily, and people are getting triple or quadruple repeats of the same message.

Sent from my iPhone 6

No SMS issues for me but I was having terrible lag loading webpages it seemed all over town today, yet every time I ran a speed test while having the issue I was getting 50ms pings and nearly 10 Mbps both ways. It was like traffic shaping went haywire. I was pissed.

Big connectivity issues on my home tower yesterday and today. 0.01kbps/8mbps speed tests and nothing will load. I wonder what's been going on? Or if this is just all part of that Sprint outage in our area for the last week or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone 6

No SMS issues for me but I was having terrible lag loading webpages it seemed all over town today, yet every time I ran a speed test while having the issue I was getting 50ms pings and nearly 10 Mbps both ways. It was like traffic shaping went haywire. I was pissed.

had the same thing happen to me. Great speedtest speeds but useless data in real world use. It is fixed now for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Big connectivity issues on my home tower yesterday and today. 0.01kbps/8mbps speed tests and nothing will load. I wonder what's been going on? Or if this is just all part of that Sprint outage in our area for the last week or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Do you have a tower ID so I can have a look at it in Glance?

Obviously you can PM me that info.

Welcome to the party  guys! 

Same thing happened to the west coast for most of october because (according to some statements) they borked up a software update to the network core. If they learned their lesson then it should be fixed relatively soon but if not then you guys are in for a fun 3 weeks of this:

0H9RQDL.png?1

• Like 3

So for a third day in a row I'm having issues with LTE. Today not even speedtest would load, then poof! It started working again. Glad I reactivated my AT&T line on my Nexus.

Same... I turned LTE off and 3G is working just fine for me.

Welcome to the party  guys! 

Same thing happened to the west coast for most of october because (according to some statements) they borked up a software update to the network core. If they learned their lesson then it should be fixed relatively soon but if not then you guys are in for a fun 3 weeks of this:

0H9RQDL.png?1

I had a 580ms ping with 0.00/0.02mbps test on a Sprint band 41 connection. Fix this, Sprint! Argh!

Sent from my iPhone 6

Welcome to the party.

FYI all those speedtests were done on B41 which are now humming normal at 40-60 mbps once they fixed the issue. 

Welcome to the party.

FYI all those speedtests were done on B41 which are now humming normal at 40-60 mbps once they fixed the issue.

Garbage. Downtown Chicago is front and center right now with Nik Wallenda walking the high wire now on the Discovery Channel. Bad data experiences downtown I'm sure right now.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Garbage. Downtown Chicago is front and center right now with Nik Wallenda walking the high wire now on the Discovery Channel. Bad data experiences downtown I'm sure right now.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Garbage or not it's your turn to suffer :P

spam them with support tickets