Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

As a quick aside, I'm at the Farm Progress show in Decatur, IL and pulling really zippy 3G speeds. I was pretty shocked to see a speedtest with 1.6Mbps download.

Sprint has been way more reliable than co-workers with AT&T and Verizon.

File that under "good to know" or "worthless info" - your call. ;)

The Central IL market is flooded with 800 and 3G updates.

The Central IL market is flooded with 800 and 3G updates.

This will make the train rides up to Chicago with the kids a lot easier. :)

So will Illinois' new high speed rail system whenever it is complete!

The Lincoln service has like 40 miles of 110mph track. It was a really smooth ride - but, like this rollout of NV, I want it complete now!

As a quick aside, I'm at the Farm Progress show in Decatur, IL and pulling really zippy 3G speeds. I was pretty shocked to see a speedtest with 1.6Mbps download.

Sprint has been way more reliable than co-workers with AT&T and Verizon.

File that under "good to know" or "worthless info" - your call. ;)

I was in Springfield, Il a few weeks ago and was shocked at how fast and consistent 3G was. 

Tonight on my way to and from noco. I got nothing from 70 to no bottom on 370. Everyday I pass by jungermen and still haven't been Abe to 4g either.

Just see what you get. Jungerman is about to go live and that site at 370 and Little Hills should be done any day now.

Just see what you get. Jungerman is about to go live and that site at 370 and Little Hills should be done any day now.

I hope both of those sites go live soon. That might give me the coverage I need at the SLYSA soccer fields this fall. Is there a tower in between those two?

I hope both of those sites go live soon. That might give me the coverage I need at the SLYSA soccer fields this fall. Is there a tower in between those two?

The only site that has a good chance of covering that area is the site DaQue visited yesterday near Zumbehl and Elm Point 

The only site that has a good chance of covering that area is the site DaQue visited yesterday near Zumbehl and Elm Point 

Well bring that ish on this way!!!  :D

• Like 1

Theres one where Zumbehl turns into Elm Point. Avoid seeking out that site tthough. Its on a salvage yard at the far back of the property.

The one at Kingshighway and Natural Bridge looks like it has been mapped already. Where is the other site on Kingshighway?

Yes, it was mapped but we dont have SCID's. One is at Natural Bridge and Kingshighway on the rooftop of that weird looking building that faces Kingshighway. The other, newest one is near MLK and Kingshighway.