Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Wish I knew what was going on at the cottleville 3g site. 2 white pickups and a white trailer there and couple guys doing something.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Pings at 96 ms today, I think the fiber is already live.

Pings at 96 ms today, I think the fiber is already live.

Are they having to do extra work on that site or was that one of the sites that a non-licensed contractor did and its having to all be re-done?

I don't know but True North put up the panels and the have done lots of sites and was not the unlicensed crew listed on the permit as originally doing the unlicensed work on that other site.

Are they having to do extra work on that site or was that one of the sites that a non-licensed contractor did and its having to all be re-done?

That was just one site in S. County. As far as we know True North is licensed.

114 a serving cell off weldon spring? I got a lte at McDonald's on 94 that was much stronger than normal. - 70 usually - 90 there

114 a serving cell off weldon spring? I got a lte at McDonald's on 94 that was much stronger than normal. - 70 usually - 90 there

Yes, Weldon.

• Like 1

No activity happening up in the Wet Willys tower right now. I didn't see the ropes or the lift so maybe they are done up high

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Anyone wanna go up there and have a skateboard luge race after they get the LTE going?

• Like 2

Anyone wanna go up there and have a skateboard luge race after they get the LTE going?

I believe they finally took all the old stuff out for safety concerns.

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

I think it's from this morning, but won't be on the maps til tomorrow. Robert just posted it in the KS-AR-MO-OK thread.

See that now. I don't follow that thread like I do this one lol. I wish we had some folks from CoMo and Jeff City on here.

See that now. I don't follow that thread like I do this one lol. I wish we had some folks from CoMo and Jeff City on here.

I think we kind of crowd them all out in the Metro Area...

4g was down for some time today in Godfrey.   

Drove by going toward Brighton and there was a White van at the Bethany and Montclair location.  Drove back by about 10 min later and white van was gone and 4G was back up and running..

Talk about a scare

4g was down for some time today in Godfrey.   

Drove by going toward Brighton and there was a White van at the Bethany and Montclair location.  Drove back by about 10 min later and white van was gone and 4G was back up and running..

Talk about a scare

It was on when I went to Delhi earlier. I had a very good experience with LTE today! From my office on Washington to Homer Adams all the way down to Delmar to Pierce Ln all the way to Stamper. From Godfrey Rd and Stamper all the way to about a mile or 2 north of the Montclair site. Cut off for about a half mile on Stamper. Sensorly mapped the whole way. White Castle site handed off nicely to the Gymnastics site. Gymnastics site handed off nicely to the Montclair site. It will be nice when the Lowe's site is finished(had cabinets installed last week btw) and Delhi and Jerseyville go from Red to Yellow.

• Like 1