Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I might be in that area tomorrow.

I might be in that area tomorrow.

There is a building there shaped like a triangle. You should be able to see the panels from the highway/service road. Can you check and see if NV Antennas are up?

It was on when I went to Delhi earlier. I had a very good experience with LTE today! From my office on Washington to Homer Adams all the way down to Delmar to Pierce Ln all the way to Stamper. From Godfrey Rd and Stamper all the way to about a mile or 2 north of the Montclair site. Cut off for about a half mile on Stamper. Sensorly mapped the whole way. White Castle site handed off nicely to the Gymnastics site. Gymnastics site handed off nicely to the Montclair site. It will be nice when the Lowe's site is finished(had cabinets installed last week btw) and Delhi and Jerseyville go from Red to Yellow.

Yes it will be nice 

Alton seemed to have a big area there in the middle where Sprint almost did not register.. (Around upper Alton and Alton Memorial)  it will be interesting to see how the new system improves that area.

Any news on the Bethalto and Rosewood Heights sites

Yes it will be nice 

Alton seemed to have a big area there in the middle where Sprint almost did not register.. (Around upper Alton and Alton Memorial)  it will be interesting to see how the new system improves that area.

Any news on the Bethalto and Rosewood Heights sites

Bethalto is 3G accept a long time ago...Rosewood heights was recently accepted 4G but it is not broadcasting right now. I will check it tonight when I go home. I expect the Lowes site to cover almost all of Upper Alton and essentially overlap with the White Castle site. We will still have issues in the Rocks Springs/Alton memorial area until 800mhz is up and running. Downtown is barren right now until they fix whatever issues there is with the Simmons and Cheapies sites.

Also I wonder if Sprint will add anything along the new stretch of 255/67 as that area is sure to develop quickly and there is pretty much nothing there.

Wow, Best Buy has some really good deals on Free upgrades right now. LG Optimus G, Evo 4G, Galaxy Victory are all free with extension right now. Sprint wants $50 for the Victory and $100 for the other 2. Good deals.

Edit: Letstalk also has the One for $79 and the HTC 8XT and LG Optimus G for free for upgrades as well.

Everytime I see True North at the Motherhead site I think today's the day LTE will go live. 

The were there again on the way home, got there sometime after lunch.

Its never going live. I think they got Larry Darryl and his other brother Darryl working on it.

• Like 1

Could you get SCID? Instructions are in my sig.

I grabbed some info on my iPhone's Field Test screen.  I believe the relevant information is...

Physical Cell ID: 54

Cell Identity: 90306305

Let me know if any other info is needed.

I grabbed some info on my iPhone's Field Test screen.  I believe the relevant information is...

Physical Cell ID: 54

Cell Identity: 90306305

Let me know if any other info is needed.

Thats awesome! Thank you!

Just saw some guys at Mozarkite and 94. They had a truck and trailer, lift truck, and it looks like panels are up. (low rack I think) 6y9etuzy.jpg

I'm not seeing anything NV on that tower....

Just picked up LTE in Fairview Heights! Looks like it was the 64 & 159 tower, but I'm not sure. I mapped it on Sensorly and will upload a screenshot of the LTE engineering screen when I get home. They must be testing it though, because it is pretty slow.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Friggin sweet!

I tried connecting to the Rosewood Heights tower and had zero luck.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

I tried again this afternoon and again had no luck.  Yeah.

They need to hurry up with that one. 

LOL.  Sure.  And Bethalto.  And.   And...

Just saw some guys at Mozarkite and 94. They had a truck and trailer, lift truck, and it looks like panels are up. (low rack I think) 6y9etuzy.jpg

The 2nd from the bottom or the top rack is Sprint. I dont think Sprint uses mini dishes on there racks.

Lets keep watch on it though.