Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I've gotten it there before....but it was from farther away sites. Did you get a SCID?

No but I mapped sensorly. I think its a new site. Got it on Larkin Williams Rd, I've never got it there before, will get scid tomorrow

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Two nice new purple points by St. Mary's Hospital on Clayton Rd.... And it looks like part of 40 is mapped by Big Bend. Could it be the hospital rooftop site?

Got LTE at 44 and 270Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't even look tonight but I pick up 141 and Carmen in that area too. I went through about 445. Most likely will go that way in the morning about 630 and will try to remember to look.

I didn't even look tonight but I pick up 141 and Carmen in that area too. I went through about 445. Most likely will go that way in the morning about 630 and will try to remember to look.

Yeah that's usually the one I pick up there too.  I'll be heading home around 10 tonight so I'll see if I get any other towers in that area.

Think I spotted a TD-LTE basestation in Edwardsville btw.

Edit. Lilotimz confirmed it.

9549419107_f0c5bf00c7_o_d.jpg

Yup, looks just like the Clearwire base station by my house. Still waiting for that sucker to light up...

Two nice new purple points by St. Mary's Hospital on Clayton Rd.... And it looks like part of 40 is mapped by Big Bend. Could it be the hospital rooftop site?

This is probably the newly accepted Arsenal/Jamieson site.

Thats why ill never stray from Samsung. Im on my 6th one out of the 10 phones ive had the last 11 years.

I did downgrade the radio and it helped a bit, but i think my GNex held the connection longer.

I tried connecting to the Rosewood Heights tower and had zero luck.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

Nothing on northbound 270 in Sunset Hills this morning onto westbound 44. Picked up the 141 and Carman site on 44 from about Soccer Park to just past Bowles.

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

I had a LTE signal at my Daughter's school this morning - previously was 1x only.

I carried that signal all the way home, and had a faint -140dBm signal in my driveway before it dropped.

NV is finally creeping into my neighborhood. :)

If it makes anyone feel better, in the latest complete NV Sites update, Missouri was 9th out of 92 markets with 55 updates in the last several weeks.

Considering how much we complain about completions, that's pretty awesome. :)