Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I had an interesting LTE hit while taking a look at the tower at St. James, MO.  CID of 05626D01  must be a glitch.  I didn't have a zoom so I couldn't tell if NV panels and RRU were up.  Sprint cabinets were in though.

I had a momentary hit on a new tower in Rolla CID 05614303.  

Cabool, MO CID 05619602

Willow Springs, MO CID 05619702 and 03

Pretty fast LTE at Olive and Jefferson

Coverage downtown is going to be great. I can't wait to get a signal around the stadium during game days.

I had an interesting LTE hit while taking a look at the tower at St. James, MO.  CID of 05626D01  must be a glitch.  I didn't have a zoom so I couldn't tell if NV panels and RRU were up.  Sprint cabinets were in though.

Cabool, MO CID 05619602

Awesome! I've updated the sheet. Were they NV Cabinets? And did you map 'em? lol

Cabool, MO CID 05619602

Did you check Marshfield or did you take US-63 or something?

I'm getting tired of driving past the site in Fenton near Bowles/141 and not seeing any new work done.  They reinforced the tower and ran fiber to the base about 2 months ago and nobody has come back to touch it since then. :(

• Like 1

I'm getting tired of driving past the site in Fenton near Bowles/141 and not seeing any new work done.  They reinforced the tower and ran fiber to the base about 2 months ago and nobody has come back to touch it since then. :(

Same thing in Pontoon Beach, IL....reinforcements to the tower but nothing else done....

Did you check Marshfield or did you take US-63 or something?

I did take 63. I'll check the Marshfield tower today.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Looks like the tower near Hwy 60 and Farm Road 193, near Rogersville, may have NV panels and RRU up. I'll report back soon.

Not sure if the CID for the tower in Nixa was posted. 05617203 and I'm Sensorly mapping.

Really? I've been trying all week and never got a signal.

Sent from my HTC ONE

Good data too. Posted Image

That hex is for 44 and Lindbergh.

Interesting.  Why would that have shown up at 270/Olive and disappeared as soon as I headed south on 270 (didn't get that site again as I drove home on 270 to 44 west)

I just got tricked by my screenshots....on the GNex when you pull up a pic it will still show you the notification bar...it doesn't on the one I thought I had 4G in my house....darnit.

• Like 2

Interesting.  Why would that have shown up at 270/Olive and disappeared as soon as I headed south on 270 (didn't get that site again as I drove home on 270 to 44 west)

Disregard what I said...there anomalies in the cheat sheet near the end...haven't figured it out. This one will definitely help though i just need to figure out where it came from.

Upon further review I think it may be the site near Creve Couer Park, nearest intersection, Marine and Dorsett.