Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

LOL. I'm glad there's more to the Missouri market than just STL. This market is still so spotty it isn't even funny. I mean it's great when we hit LTE but tower placement in most of the rest of the state has a lot left to be desired due to terrain.

Very true. I hope that NV can fix some of the awfulness between KC and STL.

Very true. I hope that NV can fix some of the awfulness between KC and STL.

LOL.  I hope NV can fix the state, not just the I70 corridor between those two cities...sheesh.

LOL. I hope NV can fix the state, not just the I70 corridor between those two cities...sheesh.

I thought that was implied... I'm not jut rooting for an I70 fix. I'd love a nationwide rollout that blankets entire states.

I went to see a movie at Chesterfield mall tonight, and noticed LTE fading in and out while I was waiting for the movie to start. Also noticed LTE fading in and out near Olive and Ross. I'll try to remember to turn on Sensorly tomorrow, and map some points.

So did you find out anything with Chesterfield Mall/Valley?  I do not have an LTE phone.. (Damn you iPhone4.)  I've been having major hiccups with my 3G all weekend.  Probably from the new Outlet Mall opening up and overloading the area. 

I never noticed any issues on I-70? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. I made the trip between KC and STL a lot.

There are a couple of dead spots, one basically at hwy 65 and I-70, east of kingdom city basically around what use to be a rest stop now just a rest area before u get to STL metro. No doubt 800smr will fix it, has kinda fixed the hwy 65 one already.

Rickie

I never noticed any issues on I-70? Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. I made the trip between KC and STL a lot.

My big problem has been with data reliability/speed. I stream a lot of music in the car and it can't keep up sometimes.

• Like 1

My big problem has been with data reliability/speed. I stream a lot of music in the car and it can't keep up sometimes.

Hopefully when all is said and done we don't have that issue. Streaming music is a big thing I do with my phone.

Hopefully when all is said and done we don't have that issue. Streaming music is a big thing I do with my phone.

It's probably the biggest reason why I'm sticking with sprint - I go through so much data...

You should try I44 or Highway 60.  There isn't reliable data for any length of a drive on either of those roads.  The towers are spaced so far apart and with all of the hills and valleys I really doubt even the mystical CMDA800 will help much.

see post #4067

I have a feeling that someone screwed up the sectors on that site and swithced 01(N) and 03(SW) we got a report from doomstang with that SCID with an 02 in a place to the SE so that sector seems correct.

Does anyone drive near MOBAP? Apparently that site was accepted and I didn't notice it.

Ill go by there around 5 if no one else has by then. I came that way this morning, took 364/94 to 270 to 40/64 to Kingshighway, but didn't check my phone after i got on 270. I was more trying to see if i'd get anything off of Creve Couer which I didn't.

I have a feeling that someone screwed up the sectors on that site and swithced 01(N) and 03(SW) we got a report from doomstang with that SCID with an 02 in a place to the SE so that sector seems correct.

Twas not me switching numbers. I haven't touched the HEX column.