Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Has that dark purple been on the Mozarkite & 94 site long?

I think a couple weeks

Twas not me switching numbers. I haven't touched the HEX column.

No, I mean the crews messed something up during install

There is an in building system and a rooftop.

Oh ok. St John's needs to do that. You'll have 1X the whole time anywhere you go inside the building.

And you won't catch me getting info for the inside site of MOBAP. I don't go on that side of 40/64.

Does anyone drive near MOBAP? Apparently that site was accepted and I didn't notice it.

I can get out there tomorrow with the MiFi and see if I sniff some Band 41 goodness.

Oh ok. St John's needs to do that. You'll have 1X the whole time anywhere you go inside the building.

If St. John's didn't have free wifi, I would have told my wife to deliver the kids at a different hospital. Lol

• Like 1

If St. John's didn't have free wifi, I would have told my wife to deliver the kids at a different hospital. Lol

My wife and me say St Johns for everything unless we can't make it past Barnes St Peters(  :td:   ).

And yes I am thankful for the WiFi or else waiting for the delivery of my 2 kids would have been hella boring.

• Like 1

Does anyone drive near MOBAP? Apparently that site was accepted and I didn't notice it.

That site was 3G accepted a long time ago but I haven't seen a hint of LTE out of it yet.  I know when I drove through there yesterday I hopped on a couple different towers in that area but I don't believe any of them had a strong enough signal to have been that one.

I'll pay more attention to it on the way home tonight.

Scid 263 at olive and ross

Creve Couer. If someone has a chance to drive a circle around that site and see what serving cell you get to the north and southwest that would be awesome. HEX or 3 digit will help. Southeast is showing up correctly but the northern and southwestern are mixed up.

That site was 3G accepted a long time ago but I haven't seen a hint of LTE out of it yet.  I know when I drove through there yesterday I hopped on a couple different towers in that area but I don't believe any of them had a strong enough signal to have been that one.

I'll pay more attention to it on the way home tonight.

There is dark purple there that wasnt there before.

That look like mobap?

attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1376337388886.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes, Sir that's it!

There is dark purple there that wasnt there before.

That look like mobap?

attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1376337388886.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes, Sir that's it!

That was last night...I noticed it connected to something I didn't recognize so I snagged a SS but then forgot about it and went to sleep.  I didn't remember til I just now checked my SS's lmao.

• Like 1

I thought mobap had been turned on recently but wasn't sure. The manchester/270 tower reaches all the way past there, but I think mobap has really short range so you only get it momentarily via 270.

Same site different sector for the LTE I got at Sonic near 94/Zumbel

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Right, its Creve Couer Park but for some reason the sectors are mixed up.

• Like 1

Good I don't have try to track it down during rush hour.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good luck on getting that fixed.  I've tried about 10 different ways to get one fixed.  The downtilt is messed up as well since they hooked it up backwards...twice.  Coverage is garbage on one sector and now that legacy is removed from the site it drops calls since the sectors are mixed up and don't know to hand off to the sites that are really adjacent to the mixed up sectors. 

Good luck on getting that fixed.  I've tried about 10 different ways to get one fixed.  The downtilt is messed up as well since they hooked it up backwards...twice.  Coverage is garbage on one sector and now that legacy is removed from the site it drops calls since the sectors are mixed up and don't know to hand off to the sites that are really adjacent to the mixed up sectors. 

On this one, we have been getting reports of 432 and 0562AE03 to the North but 263 and 0562AE02 to the Southeast like it should be. Have yet to get anything with 94 or 01. Maybe a 2 sector site?

On this one, we have been getting reports of 432 and 0562AE03 to the North but 263 and 0562AE02 to the Southeast like it should be. Have yet to get anything with 94 or 01. Maybe a 2 sector site?

Should be easy to spot or figure out by driving around the site. 

I'm not driving all the way out there...I have mentioned someone doing that but haven't had any takers.

Could be a site in "donut"/testing mode with a messed up sector.  What's the lowest signal you've seen from it?   This is kind of the reason why we never accepted confirmations for anything worse than a 80ish signal.  Otherwise we'd have sites marked as confirmed 2 months before they even got accepted/officially released for actual customers.  Some hunters have even been cycling airplane when close to the site to make sure the site is out of test mode and allowing new auth's.