Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Mapped about 1500 points between Alton, and Troy/St. Jacob. Alton, Glen Carbon, Troy and St. Jacob are all active, Glen Carbon goes all the way to Troy on 55. Then hands off nicely to the Troy site, Took 40 to Troy O'fallon Rd and got the SCID for St. Jacob. My plan was to take Lebanon Rd. home to Collinsville....turns out it is closed so that cost me a good 15-20 minutes.

• Like 1

I could only find 2 scid's around crevecour/olive area;

lindbergh/manchester flagpole still no lte

some others I picked up on the way home;

Some of those are mobap, I drove around the entire hospital complex. pulled 71ping, 18.5m/7.9m

• Like 1

I could only find 2 scid's around crevecour/olive area;

lindbergh/manchester flagpole still no lte

some others I picked up on the way home;

Where were you when you got 313?

A serving cell is a serving cell....

Like I said before...  then I would have several sites marked as confirmed months before they were accepted or even all sectors were functioning for that matter further confusing the hell out of people as they checked the map and see confirmed but then only 3g was there.  Not all serving cells are equal..pretty much always required a -70 or -80 signal to make sure it is the site, everyone agreed and no confusion on any confirmed sites, ever.  Even before the pattern was figured out. 

A random screen shot of a site with a -118 is useless.  I can show you one from Saturday night, I connected to an LTE site 22 miles away!  That -70 or -80 requirement quickly makes sense.

Like I said before...  then I would have several sites marked as confirmed months before they were accepted or even all sectors were functioning for that matter further confusing the hell out of people as they checked the map and see confirmed but then only 3g was there.  Not all serving cells are equal..pretty much always required a -70 or -80 signal to make sure it is the site, everyone agreed and no confusion on any confirmed sites, ever.  Even before the pattern was figured out. 

A random screen shot of a site with a -118 is useless.  I can show you one from Saturday night, I connected to an LTE site 22 miles away!  That -70 or -80 requirement quickly makes sense.

For 3-digit styles I agree and I don't confirm anything with those unless they are -70's. In fact even if I do get those or hex scid's the most I do is give the site the question mark icon until it is accepted and posted by Robert. 

For 3-digit styles I agree and I don't confirm anything with those unless they are -70's. In fact even if I do get those or hex scid's the most I do is give the site the question mark icon until it is accepted and posted by Robert.

Same goes for the global identity ones. We have even seen them wrong before. They fixed them before acceptance. We have learned to trust very little with Ericsson after the recent string across the entire network.

Same goes for the global identity ones. We have even seen them wrong before. They fixed them before acceptance. We have learned to trust very little with Ericsson after the recent string across the entire network.

All i can say is if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....its probably a duck....

Just like last night...pulled the scid for a site 10 miles away...looked it up on the sheet and tracked it down and sure enough it matches. I'd say 90-95% of SCID's are right on our sheet.

Just like last night...pulled the scid for a site 10 miles away...looked it up on the sheet and tracked it down and sure enough it matches. I'd say 90-95% of SCID's are right on our sheet.

Never said the sheet was wrong. Go back and read, I didn't say that.

My efforts are done here.

Never said the sheet was wrong. Go back and read, I didn't say that.

My efforts are done here.

First off, I am sorry if you took offense to what I said. I didn't mean any. I appreciate all the help you have offered me in the last few months. Without your help we wouldn't have any of these fancy sheets or maps. Everyone that frequents this thread should thank you and I do. I guess we just don't have as high of standards lol.

Anyways, some of them are wrong(off by 1 usually) but generally speaking if I get a hex and someone tells me where they were in relation to the site we can pretty much say that it most likely came from that site or that it did not. Which is good enough for me to say that it is unconfirmed LTE. If we get information that negates that it can be changed.

First off, I am sorry if you took offense to what I said. I didn't mean any. I appreciate all the help you have offered me in the last few months. Without your help we wouldn't have any of these fancy sheets or maps. Everyone that frequents this thread should thank you and I do. I guess we just don't have as high of standards lol.

Anyways, some of them are wrong(off by 1 usually) but generally speaking if I get a hex and someone tells me where they were in relation to the site we can pretty much say that it most likely came from that site or that it did not. Which is good enough for me to say that it is unconfirmed LTE. If we get information that negates that it can be changed.

That sounds good to me.

And I agree, thanks digiblur!

I had a momentary hit on a new tower in Rolla CID 05614303

I picked up the same CID and Sensorly mapped it while driving on I44 through Rolla this morning.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4