Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I picked up a signal from what appears to be a new live site around the Manchester and McCausland area with an SCID of 24 (decimal). Based on signal strength and a little driving, I think the Jamieson/Arsenal, Maplewood (Sutton), and Clayton-Tamm sites can be ruled out, unless any of them are not 3 sector sites. I plotted some Sensorly points around those areas. You have to zoom in quite a bit to see all of the points, since they are new data.

I picked up a signal from what appears to be a new live site around the Manchester and McCausland area with an SCID of 24 (decimal). Based on signal strength and a little driving, I think the Jamieson/Arsenal, Maplewood (Sutton), and Clayton-Tamm sites can be ruled out, unless any of them are not 3 sector sites. I plotted some Sensorly points around those areas. You have to zoom in quite a bit to see all of the points, since they are new data.

My guess is Shrewsbury/Reseurrection Cemetery.

That's kind of my neighborhood. I'm in Richmond Heights at Big Bend/Dale. I left my MiFi at home, so I'll try to head out to your points and debug the connection to see what band it's serving... 

My guess is Shrewsbury/Reseurrection Cemetery.

That site is like 3.5 miles away from Manchester/McCausland...

That's kind of my neighborhood. I'm in Richmond Heights at Big Bend/Dale. I left my MiFi at home, so I'll try to head out to your points and debug the connection to see what band it's serving... 

That site is like 3.5 miles away from Manchester/McCausland...

3 miles as the crow flies....definitely possible given the weak signal.

Its possible, but the signal in tower grove doesn't reach nearly as far. I wish my brain had booted up before I left for work. I might have noticed the signal, but I should be able to investigate/plot in an hour.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

July 3 got new galaxy s4 and had 4g in several areas around MidRivers.  Two week later speaker went out and Best Buy swapped phones.  This new galaxy s4 has not changed to 4g one time anywhere I go since I got it.  Best buy says it is Sprint and not the phone, I was wondering what you guys thoght about my issue.

July 3 got new galaxy s4 and had 4g in several areas around MidRivers.  Two week later speaker went out and Best Buy swapped phones.  This new galaxy s4 has not changed to 4g one time anywhere I go since I got it.  Best buy says it is Sprint and not the phone, I was wondering what you guys thoght about my issue.

I would go somewhere that gets dark purple on Sensorly and check it out. Earth City may be good or closer to the north side of Cottleville. MidRivers is long haul from the cell in Cottleville. If you still don't get it take back again. I have a Note2 and MidRivers is iffy getting LTE there. Some days its ok but never very consistent.

Yes have done soft reset with spint, updated profile and prl just dont get it.

My HTC One quit connecting to LTE for a week before I figured out it was related to my device.  I pulled that SIM out and put it back in and then it seemed to start working again.

• Like 1

Yes have done soft reset with spint, updated profile and prl just dont get it.

It may be a SIM card issue. If the SIM associated with your account didn't get swapped when you swapped phones, LTE is not going to work. You'll need to get the number on the SIM card in your current phone, call or go into a Sprint store and have them update your account.

• Like 1

My HTC One quit connecting to LTE for a week before I figured out it was related to my device.  I pulled that SIM out and put it back in and then it seemed to start working again.

When I activated the One last night the guy told me the sim card had nothing to do with LTE...he told me it was only for international...Was he wrong? The sim that was in it was left in it. Its activated and connects to LTE. Its strange but it seems the One is not performing as well as the GNex in terms of being able to hold an LTE signal.

Just got an email from one of the users on here confirming the Shrewbury site along with the HEX and 3-dig.

24-193-362 0560A0##

So, there ya go...