Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Looks like they are expanding Sedalia more.   Mapped 4G 8 miles outside of town to the east. And now it reaches all the way south to the Cole Camp junction off 65.

Edit: And no...I didnt go to the fair.

Edited by popfrag

Looks like they are expanding Sedalia more.   Mapped 4G 8 miles outside of town to the east. And now it reaches all the way south to the Cole Camp junction off 65.

Edit: And no...I didnt go to the fair.

None of that is the Missouri Market. 

Mapped about 1500 points between Alton, and Troy/St. Jacob. Alton, Glen Carbon, Troy and St. Jacob are all active, Glen Carbon goes all the way to Troy on 55. Then hands off nicely to the Troy site, Took 40 to Troy O'fallon Rd and got the SCID for St. Jacob. My plan was to take Lebanon Rd. home to Collinsville....turns out it is closed so that cost me a good 15-20 minutes.

Drove past the site at I-270 and IL 159 this morning.  Caught 3dig SCID 355 to the southwest of the site.  I'll see if I can encircle the site on the commute home and confirm all the SCIDs.

Then please educate me on how this is not part of Sprint's Missouri Market? 

You'll have to get Sprint to tell you that as I have no clue how they decide their markets geographical layout.  If you noticed we have people from Illinois (I work in Behalto, IL) that are posting here since some sites for the Missouri Market are in Illinois and Oklahoma.  Fun times.

Sprint has about 90 markets. The do not respect state borders. The Missouri market covers mid Missouri east into Illinois. Further south it extends east to Joplin and a tiny bit of Oklahoma.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Tell em to hit the UHaul building at Kingshighway and 44 next....

And then the tower at westport and the lattice tower at Lindbergh & Page!