Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Anyone not able to make phone calls this morning? 2 of us are getting "cannot complete your call, try again".

Same here I thought it was because I just paid my bill I'm on the phone with Sprint and they said it should be working...

My roommates LG G2 is working fine

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Anyone not able to make phone calls this morning? 2 of us are getting "cannot complete your call, try again".

Do you use Google Voice? The voice on the recording sounds like the same voice for the generic Google Voice voice-mail.... I can call out using hangouts and I can call *2 which bypasses Google Voice

Do you use Google Voice? The voice on the recording sounds like the same voice for the generic Google Voice voice-mail.... I can call out using hangouts and I can call *2 which bypasses Google Voice

I do use Gvoice as well as my Mom and my wife. Theirs are both working though.

I do use Gvoice as well as my Mom and my wife. Theirs are both working though.

That blows that theory I can't call out but my roommate can customer care was supposed to call me back so I could try again and that didn't happen

No problems here. I use Google voice though.

Its definitely a google voice problem somehow. I disabled gvoice at voice.google.com and i can make calls now.

Not sure why its working for some but not for others.

Its definitely a google voice problem somehow. I disabled gvoice at voice.google.com and i can make calls now.

Not sure why its working for some but not for others.

Did you try to re-enable it after?

• 3 weeks later...

How were the speeds? Last time I was there (without Clear 2nd carrier) the tower was way over capacity.

Even though it doubles the capacity, performance probably will still suffer until a Spark CA capable DAS is completed. If I remember from my last visit, B41 was not attainable for all parts of the stands. Has that changed?

Sent from my LG G4

• Like 1

Even though it doubles the capacity, performance probably will still suffer until a Spark CA capable DAS is completed. If I remember from my last visit, B41 was not attainable for all parts of the stands. Has that changed?

Sent from my LG G4

Like I said in my previous lost speeds were very usable but I was near the top of the stadium. I was at a game in a box in June and I had a b41 connection but it was unusable then but I don't think the second carrier was up at that time.

Anyone else get an email like this?9dc7ad53c8cde67a348b40d57ae85493.jpg

The Sprint RadioShack in Carbondale looks decent. I just wish it wasn't at Murdale. They probably should move it to by the mall. AT&T and Verizon going to be right next to each other when Verizon finishes their store at the corner of McKinney Road and Route 13. Go figure. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk