Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I know, i was just covering myself from saying something that may or may not have gotten me in trouble.

I think it was vague enough. You didn't specifically say where any particulars was lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

avegebyb.jpg

Got this inside Walmart in Washington Missouri. 3g is so slow it wouldn't send a photo until I connected to 800, then it sent immediately.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just traveled from High Ridge to St Charles and 4G will not stay connected anyone else having this problem

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

What route?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Hwy 30 to 270 to 70 getting off at Cave Springs now

Unless they did something since 3ish I had lte. Might be launching B26. I'll be at Westport soon I'll let you know.

CSFB or Donut mode on new B26 is the likely culprit.

I'm park on a B25 site here at Westport with no issues. I'll check some more when I leave

did you have to force LTE?

Nope but I do have my priority set as 26>41>25 if it makes a difference but it stayed locked on this the entire time there

• Like 1

Nope but I do have my priority set as 26>41>25 if it makes a difference but it stayed locked on this the entire time there

Priority only matters for the first scan i.e. Coming out of airplane mode. After that it's up to the network.

Dumb question but can you force LTE only on a non rooted G2?

If you are running KK you can't force lte anymore because the removed the hidden menu.

Connected to this on old highway 100 headed into Washington. Didn't know if it was new or not

Could this have been the site just north of St. Clair?

Could this have been the site just north of St. Clair?

I'm not sure, but I highly doubt it. That would be something like 25 miles away I believe, through another town and all the tress, hills, and other crap in between.

ydu3eda2.jpg

I stopped at Wendy's I'm high ridge on the way back from st clare hospital. Pulled this inside and had to post it since its my fastest b25 test. So did all the sprint customers out here die or jump ship:P?

ydu3eda2.jpg

I stopped at Wendy's I'm high ridge on the way back from st clare hospital. Pulled this inside and had to post it since its my fastest b25 test. So did all the sprint customers out here die or jump ship:P?

that's about what I posted last week from the Walmart parking lot there. The tower is across the highway basically behind Dollar General and the storage place by Capetown so that shopping center is basically right where a panel is aimed.

I've also picked up b26 and 1x800 on that same tower.

that's about what I posted last week from the Walmart parking lot there. The tower is across the highway basically behind Dollar General and the storage place by Capetown so that shopping center is basically right where a panel is aimed.

Hehe, yeah I know. It just felt like a Christmas morning of opening up presents. I got excited, what can I say

Hehe, yeah I know. It just felt like a Christmas morning of opening up presents. I got excited, what can I say

That was my home tower until yesterday when I suddenly moved to St Peters I've also picked up b26 and 1x800 on the same tower

I hope it stayed connected , the tower is right behind the bowling alley.

I hope it stayed connected , the tower is right behind the bowling alley.

yeah it stayed on b41 until we left also had B41 great speed at TGI Fridays on 94 in St Charles today