Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Cool, my new job is out in Brentwood so its been a few weeks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yea if you are working in Brentwood now you will get decent LTE depending on where and type of building I imagine.

In my rural Missouri experience the big two and their subscribers can suck it, Sprint continues to surpass my experiences with the other two in speed, coverage, and what you get for your money(LTE to LTE). It always makes my day when I'm watching Netflix on my break and people walking by ask me what carrier I have because to paraphrase them, "my coverage and speeds are garbage in the valley, and aren't you worried about data overages?" When I tell them I'm not worried, I have unlimited from Sprint they always look dumbfounded and say something like, "I didn't know Sprint was even usable for calls or texts and you're streaming videos?"

You should start up a Framily down there and rake in the dough -- I think Sprint is offering a bounty of sorts in the form of $75 for new account sign-ups (someone correct me if I'm wrong...)

Helluva sales job seeing the NV rollout affecting real people. I can't wait for Spark to be complete.

You should start up a Framily down there and rake in the dough -- I think Sprint is offering a bounty of sorts in the form of $75 for new account sign-ups (someone correct me if I'm wrong...)

Helluva sales job seeing the NV rollout affecting real people. I can't wait for Spark to be complete.

When I switched in January (right at 7 days before framily came out) I got on the unlimited my way plan. I would've hopped on framily by now but I'm going to stick with the my way for awhile to see if the new TOS on framily actually have any negative affects once the massive subscriber boost starts happening. Better safe than sorry is what I was thinking.

When I switched in January (right at 7 days before framily came out) I got on the unlimited my way plan. I would've hopped on framily by now but I'm going to stick with the my way for awhile to see if the new TOS on framily actually have any negative affects once the massive subscriber boost starts happening. Better safe than sorry is what I was thinking.

I think the my way has the same clause.

I think the my way has the same clause.

Well then there's the 5s's I don't think I could get my family members to pay off out of pocket to swap lol. It was a bit of an ordeal to convince them switching to sprint was worth it.

6ynu3ezy.jpg

This was inside Sam's club in the chesterfield valley during lunch time. Data is fine down here lol

• Like 2

Is that band 41 or something cause I was at b dubs for lunch with an m7 and only had 3g. Luckily they have Wi-Fi

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

ya that's my general valley experience.

Is that band 41 or something cause I was at b dubs for lunch with an m7 and only had 3g. Luckily they have Wi-Fi

Do you have an HTC One?

Nope its just band 25.

Could we see Signal check next time just to be sure?

Sure that's fine. I know for a fact it was b25 even though I didn't take a screenshot of signal check, I did look at it and it was plain Jane b25.

Sure that's fine. I know for a fact it was b25 even though I didn't take a screenshot of signal check, I did look at it and it was plain Jane b25.

That's cool, it just helps to see Signal Check is all. :tu:

That's cool, it just helps to see Signal Check is all. :tu:

I get it, I'll grab the set tomorrow when I'm in the area :P. Compounded proof for the win anyone?

Lots of activity going on at the lake....

Rickie

Tapatalk on my LG g2

That's great.  My wife and I will be visiting that area again in July so I look forward (fingers crossed) to Sprint having the towers upgraded.

That's great. My wife and I will be visiting that area again in July so I look forward (fingers crossed) to Sprint having the towers upgraded.

Getting Band 26 reliably now off the downtown tower here. Still getting kicked off on the south and east side of town. Hopefully they get it figured out soon. Practically won't need the other 19 sticks haha.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Getting Band 26 reliably now off the downtown tower here. Still getting kicked off on the south and east side of town. Hopefully they get it figured out soon. Practically won't need the other 19 sticks haha.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Even with 26 on towers already upgraded and if eCSFB ever is fixed there will still be a fairly big coverage and capacity problem if Sprint isn't able to upgrade those utility pole towers.  Things seem to be rapidly progressing everywhere else.