Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

This was b25 on the .23 radio. I had to flash back due to the b26 tower near my house causing ecsfb/csfb issues while I was out running to get gas(it was 3.29 so I couldn't pass it up).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can always set your phone to 3g only to make a call. Thats what i do.

Man that's crazy the difference, I didn't stop in the valley today but drive through the area and at boons crossing I'm pretty sure I lost signal entirely for a second

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

You can always set your phone to 3g only to make a call. Thats what i do.

Honestly its not really the calls that were the issue. It was not getting my texts. I was having to give my opinion on a few dress choices, and every smart male knows not to piss off the female in their life. It doesn't end well, ever lol.

• Like 1

Honestly its not really the calls that were the issue. It was not getting my texts. I was having to give my opinion on a few dress choices, and every smart male knows not to piss off the female in their life. It doesn't end well, ever lol.

THAT'S what I've been doing wrong!

• Like 3

I thought band 25/26 capped out at 37mb either I'm wrong or it was band 41

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is b41, its the only band sprint has capable of those speeds. B25 &b26 cap at 37.5mb down max under ideal conditions.

• Like 1

Engineering screen said otherwise. I'll get a SC if I go through agaim

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

It's impossible for it to be anything but B41. 

• Like 1

I've seen people get higher than 37.5 on band 25 back when band 41 was wimax. But of course that was just speedtest reporting incorrectly. So there's that.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I'm starting to have a lot of problems holding on to a 3G signal near my home. I was out and about on a walk with the family and was on 1x and extended 3G the whole time. Inside my house, I usually can pick up some LTE from the towers scattered around, but I was in no-man's land.

I'm starting to have a lot of problems holding on to a 3G signal near my home. I was out and about on a walk with the family and was on 1x and extended 3G the whole time. Inside my house, I usually can pick up some LTE from the towers scattered around, but I was in no-man's land.

same here it's been bad even with .23 or .15

Band 26 at home in High Ridge Mo

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Can you get a speed test?

Can you get a speed test?

Haven't held long enough for a speed test maybe if I go outside it's a trailer and the metal affects

Haven't held long enough for a speed test maybe if I go outside it's a trailer and the metal affects

I still randomly pick up the B26 inside but not long enough for a speed test. I went outside this morning and only pick up the band 25 instead. I have my priority set on 26-41-25 on the LG G Flex. I haven't done a prl change to prefer 800 if someone knows how to easily change on the flex send me a link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you guys need the info for the b26 North of Troy? I'm driving g through and taking screenshots of what I find.

Edited by chaz393

Do you guys need the info for the b26 North of Troy? I'm driving g through and taking screenshots of what I find.

You can post it or message lilg and he can have you email your scp log to him.