Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Has anybody experienced HD voice in the market yet?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I believe I have.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Do you guys need the info for the b26 North of Troy? I'm driving g through and taking screenshots of what I find.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

just made a trip to Mark twain lake, wife just got a g2 last night acc i didn't have signal check installed yet. Disappointed I still didn't get any thing on our near the lake though. Corporate prl on my HTC one gets decent speeds from us cellular

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

just made a trip to Mark twain lake, wife just got a g2 last night acc i didn't have signal check installed yet. Disappointed I still didn't get any thing on our near the lake though. Corporate prl on my HTC one gets decent speeds from us cellular

Does it have KK on it?

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but you guys have band 26 lighting up like crazy, and seemingly have a ton of nexus 5 users. Which radio is working best for connecting to it? I can't seem to get a straight answer. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-LS980

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but you guys have band 26 lighting up like crazy, and seemingly have a ton of nexus 5 users. Which radio is working best for connecting to it? I can't seem to get a straight answer. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Really? The answer is plain as day lol.

I've heard 15 and 17. I guess that's where my confusion comes from.

Sent from my LG-LS980

.17 will only connect to CSFB ready sites.

.15 will connect regards of CSFB status. 

The reception is about the same on both radios. I haven't seen many people having luck connecting to B26 on the .17 radio.

• Like 2

.17 will only connect to CSFB ready sites.

.15 will connect regards of CSFB status.

The reception is about the same on both radios. I haven't seen many people having luck connecting to B26 on the .17 radio.

The B26 sites all around me have eCSFB already but .17/.23 will not connect no matter what I try. .15 works great and will happily park on B26 all the time.

• Like 1

Does it have KK on it?

yeah I got her msl using the dial codes then let it update, I thought I updated profile and prl after also but not sure

So I noticed something. My local tower started giving me B26 and now the PCI is wrong on B25. I am sitting on the 02 side and the PCI is showing 21 instead of 241. 72 is the 01 side. The PCI when it's in B26 same sector is showing correctly 241. It's not a Signal Check issue as the LTE Engineering screen also shows 21. I don't have any other PCI 21 in my Signal Check logs as I haven't been traveling much since I cleared and imported a database.

On a secondary note I have 05622B02 271 in my Signal Check log on May 18 6:48pm which is Rockwood S Middle School which is the first time I've seen it again since I originally captured it a month ago one night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I noticed something. My local tower started giving me B26 and now the PCI is wrong on B25. I am sitting on the 02 side and the PCI is showing 21 instead of 241. 72 is the 01 side. The PCI when it's in B26 same sector is showing correctly 241. It's not a Signal Check issue as the LTE Engineering screen also shows 21. I don't have any other PCI 21 in my Signal Check logs as I haven't been traveling much since I cleared and imported a database.

On a secondary note I have 05622B02 271 in my Signal Check log on May 18 6:48pm which is Rockwood S Middle School which is the first time I've seen it again since I originally captured it a month ago one night.

I think there might be something wrong with PCI at some sites. Just yesterday I was trying to match a tower on the map to my signal check logs to confirm B26, but I couldn't find the right PCI anywhere in the area where I picked up the 26.

Could you grab SCP shots when it does that?

And it changes to 72 on B26?

It's 241 on b26 it should be 241 on b25 since I'm on the 02 sector. The 01 sector of that tower is 72 there is no 21 pci in this immediate area.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

I picked up a bunch of band 26 driving through the Hannibal area on the way to and from Mark Twain Lake. I'll PM lilg a SCP log.

Awesome!!! Send whenever you can and i will go through it.

Could you grab SCP shots when it does that?

I'm getting senile in my old age since my birthday a couple weeks ago. SCP screen shots. . I found. GCI PCI etc... DOHH Signal Check Pro.. .

This I can laugh at but there are other things I am missing that worry me.

Sent from Nexus 5

I'm getting senile in my old age since my birthday a couple weeks ago. SCP screen shots. . I found. GCI PCI etc... DOHH Signal Check Pro.. .

This I can laugh at but there are other things I am missing that worry me.

Sent from Nexus 5

Lost me there sir

Got this today, but it keeps kicking me. I can connect on an airplane toggle, but it won't stay connected. Are they may be working on the tower? Cause it it shows in the engineering screen too. 5equ6e4u.jpg

Got this today, but it keeps kicking me. I can connect on an airplane toggle, but it won't stay connected. Are they may be working on the tower? Cause it it shows in the engineering screen too.

Most likely has ecsfb issues. B26 still has to have ecsfb pushed like B25.