Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

vade6any.jpgapyhubet.jpg

Look what showed up again today after my n5 parking on 1x800 for a good half an hour. Not bad speeds for a fringe b26 connection.

PS: I'm posting this on b26 and it flies compared to the 3g I normally get here. I'm stoked :tu:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Look what showed up again today after my n5 parking on 1x800 for a good half an hour. Not bad speeds for a fringe b26 connection.

PS: I'm posting this on b26 and it flies compared to the 3g I normally get here. I'm stoked :tu:

Looks like it is having ecsfb issues still. 

Looks like it is having ecsfb issues still.

Yup, I picked it up after having the searching for service empty triangle for about a minute or two.

At the Cardinal Game

Band 41 forced lte

Looks like I'lll need to take my MiFi 500 off Seasonal Standby the next time I plan on hitting a few games. Otherwise, the service is un-usable.

Picked up B26 from a site 2.2 mi (straight line) away from my house while inside today. Propagation on 800 is very nice. I should note the land between me and the tower is covered in housing and I'm located in a valley.

Picked up B26 from a site 2.2 mi (straight line) away from my house while inside today. Propagation on 800 is very nice. I should note the land between me and the tower is covered in housing and I'm located in a valley.

Screen shot?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

My HTC One M8 hit all 3 bands (25,26,41) laying in my bed. I live in Oakville.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Any way you could get SignalCheck screen of B26?

Edit: Nevermind, I was able to verify using all 3 bands. That works too but SCP is easier to go off of.

Were all bands from the same tower.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Your Band 25 and Band 26 connections came from the same site, but the Band 41 was from elsewhere. 

Every Sprint tower has the capability to broadcast B25 and B26 from the same antenna, however, B41 requires a separate antenna, and isn't always co-located with Sprint since it was originally deployed by Clearwire. 

Jacobs crossing and towers road. (I get the clear site at the same location is pumping band 41)

My money on the last one in the market is the one in Wood River on the Refinery property. Its a very odd looking site.

My money on the last one in the market is the one in Wood River on the Refinery property. Its a very odd looking site.

Ya I would figure my site would be super easy, but I'm starting to wonder if they plan to remove it all together and rely on b26 to reach here. Since they have done every other tower around it already quite some time ago.

Ya I would figure my site would be super easy, but I'm starting to wonder if they plan to remove it all together and rely on b26 to reach here. Since they have done every other tower around it already quite some time ago.

They might be planning to do a GMO with it. We have seen them starting GMO's here, especially on Electrical Pylons but it could be.

The band 26 testing/adjustment is getting really teasish. I had to turn off SCP alerts for a bit because my phone was going off every 5 seconds for about an hour or so. On a more positive note my average LTE speed for the areas I frequent regularly/my route to and from work and recreational places is 18mbs download. That includes tests from the 8am-10am time frame, 4-6pm, and around 9-10pm for a better realistic pool. That's including sites in Chesterfield valley and one or two very fringe sites (-115 or lower) that I pull only 2-6mb down from. So obviously there's a few that are high twenties usually:P.

In my rural Missouri experience the big two and their subscribers can suck it, Sprint continues to surpass my experiences with the other two in speed, coverage, and what you get for your money(LTE to LTE). It always makes my day when I'm watching Netflix on my break and people walking by ask me what carrier I have because to paraphrase them, "my coverage and speeds are garbage in the valley, and aren't you worried about data overages?" When I tell them I'm not worried, I have unlimited from Sprint they always look dumbfounded and say something like, "I didn't know Sprint was even usable for calls or texts and you're streaming videos?"

• Like 6

That's good to know it's finally getting usable in the valley. I had to go airplane mode if I went near boons crossing.

I was in the valley this past week at Culvers and my data was fine.

• Like 1

I was in the valley this past week at Culvers and my data was fine.

Its been phenomenal for me the past few months(always 20+mb down on LTE).