Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

If you get one of the 3-dig SCIDs you get all of them. Its nice to see when we get all of them because that confirms it. They are always separated by 169.

Didn't know that. See I learned something again.

64 and Clarkson. Olive and Ladue while being next to it. I only see the difference of 74 instead of 75 at the end this time. That's based on where I am from the tower? ]

Ya, if you convert it to Hexadecimal it will always end in an 01, 02, or 03. 

Well, double checked the spreadsheet and all.  Nice!  (Even though someone else discovered it before I did... :D Yaaaaaay numbers being added!)  I attempted to scout now that I can. :D  Need to get the other end of the Valley covered with LTE.  Sick of the 3G lameness I've been having.

Well, double checked the spreadsheet and all.  Nice!  (Even though someone else discovered it before I did... :D Yaaaaaay numbers being added!)  I attempted to scout now that I can. :D  Need to get the other end of the Valley covered with LTE.  Sick of the 3G lameness I've been having.

We appreciate reports even if they are doubles. 

Great Blues exhibition game tonight, poor Sprint coverage! Tried to check the score of the Cardinals game at the breaks, but so did everyone else. :-)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

The Cardinals beat the sCrubs 7-0 :-)

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

• Like 2

Well I have tried talking to virgin mobile about the 800 and 2600Mhz spectrum and they had no idea of what I was talking about.

All they were saying was my phone doesn't support 4g even though I kept saying I am going to be getting a 4g phone I am just wanting to know that since the phone I am wanting supports the 3 spectrums will it work on all three or will it only use the 1900Mhz spectrum since it isn't directly through sprint.

They also said that my phone has the 800Mhz support which I believe they meant for the 3g or the processor but my processor is 1Ghz so I think it was probably for the 3g network. So since this is the case I think that if the 3g supports the 800Mhz spectrum what would stop the 4g from supporting it as well? I honestly don't know. I am just going to have to wait until I can get a 4G phone.

At this point I don't think I will be able too. My parents are paying for the phone bill for my old phone I gave them. And the new phone that I got at the middle of the year maybe closer to the beginning was a $40 but no 4g I wonder why? I wasn't going to get a 4g phone at the time as I though sprint wouldn't have the network built here anytime soon and was I wrong or what. If it isn't available in my area already then it should reach me by the end of the year. As I heard that they were putting 4G on all of there towers due to their network vision build out.

I was told that network vision is upgrading the old equipment on the tower as well as adding the 4g to the tower as well combining all of the signals on one tower. I am kind of surprised how all the signals don't interfere with each other being all on the same tower. But I guess that they have had some towers like that already.

Well there I go again writing a book. Anyways that is about it I just hope I can get the 4g once I do I hope I can help by using the sensorly app to update the map a little since some people don't always go through such a small town.

I don't have facts but from what I have heard the PRL's on the phones of MVNO's will not allow for connecting to 800/2600mhz. The phones may support them but from what I heard Sprint wants you to get a contract phone or use Sprint As You Go.

<->

I don't have facts but from what I have heard the PRL's on the phones of MVNO's will not allow for connecting to 800/2600mhz. The phones may support them but from what I heard Sprint wants you to get a contract phone or use Sprint As You Go.

At this point there are no phones on the market that support 800 and 25/2600 LTE (minus the iPhone 5s with it's 800 LTE support) so there is no way to know whether Virgin will have access to it. If it's anything like WiMax or PCS LTE, they will get access, but not right away. It will come like 6 months or a year down the line. 

PRLs won't be used to dictate LTE band. That'll be controlled either by which radios are enabled, or some other programming in the phone that chooses LTE.

• Like 1