HTC Pre-Order Thread

unccjester

I just noticed something weird. Sprint went and activated my new phone before it left the warehouse. It now shows active on my account, and my old evo shift has been deactivated.

I thought only phones for new lines were activated before shipping.

I couldn't get a network connection when I turned my phone on after work.

Now I know why.

This is the part where I hate that I pre-ordered/reserved at Best Buy.

Then I remember that I will end up paying less than $100 for my phone and :D

Same here, except replace "Best Buy" with "Wirefly".

Instead of money, the extra wait is the price we paid for getting it cheaper than from Sprint.

Just received notification mine was just scanned in received at the Albuquerque Airport. Looks like delivery tomorrow.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 2

My evo is 30 minutes from my house.... Have my ups driver cell #, meeting him when first starts and getting off the truck. Will have early tomorrow.

ad582e60-7e95-130c.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 4

Even though I'm not getting mime until BB has them in stock I'm genuinely happy to hear you guys are getting yours. I'm looking forward to everyone's comments on theirs.

Sent from the Negative Zone using the Ultimate Nullifier

• Like 2

My evo is 30 minutes from my house.... Have my ups driver cell #, meeting him when first starts and getting off the truck. Will have early tomorrow. ad582e60-7e95-130c.jpg Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I miss my UPS driver, retired unfortunately for me.

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:

Thursday, 05/24/2012

Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:

Friday, 05/25/2012

Approximate Delivery Time

An Approximate Delivery Time is an estimated delivery time. This time is not guaranteed and may vary based on your driver's workload, weather, or traffic conditions.

Approximate Delivery Time: 2:15 PM - 6:15 PM

And the sad part of is, I live 2 miles away from the hub and I still have to wait until the afternoon to get my EVO. :wall: The anticipation is killing me.

Edited by Rock_Paper_Scissors_
  • Like 1

Granville, Ohio

42577390-3bbc-1617.jpg

Congrats! It looks huge in that picture. I like that.

Granville, Ohio

42577390-3bbc-1617.jpg

THAT'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Dude, I am SOOOO jealous! I must be at the freakin' END of my UPS delivery route, so he doesn't get to my house around 18:00 - 18:30 EST. I suppose that's good since my wife will be home before then and I work until 19:00 anyway.

My wife just got hers. She is stoked. I cant wait until I can get home to see it and dork with it.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 2

Got an email from Best Buy about an hour ago saying there was a problem with my online preorder and telling me to call. Long story short, I'm not really sure why they told me to call, but whatever magic they did changed my order status from "Backordered" to "Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days." I guess if they don't ship today it'll be Tuesday at the earliest before I see the phone, Monday being a holiday and all *grumble*.

The good news is that while I was on hold, I went to the Best Buy Mobile site the hold music kept telling me to visit, and it says the $50 phone freedom gift card and the $50 preorder gift card do stack.