Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

On 1/7/2020 at 9:42 AM, BlueAngel said:

Ok so I briefly installed it and it is indeed a mini macro / small cell.

Upload carrier aggregation on a small cell is not something that you see all the time. It must be fed by fiber instead of LTE relay.

On your WiFi Calling settings page, when you click WiFi calling networks.....do you have more than one network (your currently connected network) listed? 

I'm having all kinds of issues with WiFi Calling. Sprint calls into my phone while I'm on WiFi Calling will NOT ring, rings on the callers end and then goes to VM without me ever knowing. Turn off WC, and the phone rings just fine. Calls from any other carrier work just fine with or without WC enabled. I'd like to disable the WC from my home network, but it keeps reconnecting. I have cleared caches through recovery, reset profile, etc. Even factory reset after the Android 10 update. 

I need WC at work since I often go to a sub basement level where there is no signal. Just curious if others are having such an issue. WC is a real PITA. 

Forgot to mention but Monday 1/13 the Sprint S10 5G got the android 10 update.

Sent from my SM-G977P using Tapatalk

It funny that the LTE version got it couple weeks ago but not this 5G model

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

After the Android 10 update, has anyone had an issue like this:  sometimes when I unlock the phone, the screen kinds of flashes/refreshes, then it moves to the home screen (it may have been on the second or third screen when I unlocked)?

1 hour ago, clbowens said:

After the Android 10 update, has anyone had an issue like this:  sometimes when I unlock the phone, the screen kinds of flashes/refreshes, then it moves to the home screen (it may have been on the second or third screen when I unlocked)?

I do not see that issue. I do occasionally get hiccups in using the "recents" section where I can't click on the last used app in the recents section, but have to scroll back and forth until it catches up. Minor annoyance. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a like new s10+ available if anyone is interested, went to IPhone 11 Max pro.

DM me for photos or more information, will be putting on swappa soon.

‪Sprint Sim unlocked S10+ for sale:‬

‪https://swappa.com/listing/view/LUBI02703?share‬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Question for someone knowledgeable. Is the Sprint Note 10+ compatible with all or most of T-Mobile's LTE bands?

Got a deal on one for my wife and I during the black Friday time period and paying the $25 or so a month for 24 months to pay it off interest free. So wondering if I'm going to need to pay it off early and sell and get another phone or should be fine for the next 1.5 years or so?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Question for someone knowledgeable. Is the Sprint Note 10+ compatible with all or most of T-Mobile's LTE bands?

Got a deal on one for my wife and I during the black Friday time period and paying the $25 or so a month for 24 months to pay it off interest free. So wondering if I'm going to need to pay it off early and sell and get another phone or should be fine for the next 1.5 years or so?

Its 100% compatible with a of tmobiles bands. Except for 5G.

Its 100% compatible with a of tmobiles bands. Except for 5G.

I'm not worried about 5G right now. It's too much in it's infancy. In 1.5 years it should be better and more selection of 5G phones.

Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How is everybody's S10 out there holding up.  Still liking it?  Any issues?
I've only had mine since December it's going good. Using it on Visible so I'm only paying 25 bucks a month

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1