iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

Does anyone have any last predictions for tomorrow?

Can I get in on the iPad Pro action? If I were in Vegas this weekend I would put money on that. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 2

Can I get in on the iPad Pro action? If I were in Vegas this weekend I would put money on that. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I am actually going to be in Vegas tomorrow for a cardiologist appointment less than an hour before the Hey Siri event starts. But the odds are too against anyone to bet in Vegas.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Just to gauge interest, if we had a new iPhone 6s raffle like we are having for the new Moto X Pure Edition, would you participate? Would you buy into the raffle?

I'm a little apprehensive to try it as the iPhone costs considerably more and it may take a lot of resources to manage without much payoff to S4GRU. Heck, we may not even collect enough to buy one and we would have to refund.

However, I know you iPhoniacs are a little more loyal and dedicated crowd. Maybe I'm underestimating you guys (and gals). Sound off and let me know if you'd participate. Thanks!

Using Tapatalk on Nexus 6

Just to gauge interest, if we had a new iPhone 6s raffle like we are having for the new Moto X Pure Edition, would you participate? Would you buy into the raffle?

I'm a little apprehensive to try it as the iPhone costs considerably more and it may take a lot of resources to manage without much payoff to S4GRU. Heck, we may not even collect enough to buy one and we would have to refund.

However, I know you iPhoniacs are a little more loyal and dedicated crowd. Maybe I'm underestimating you guys (and gals). Sound off and let me know if you'd participate. Thanks!

Using Tapatalk on Nexus 6

I plan on donating to every flagship device raffle that is held here. It is a fun easy way to contribute to the site with the added bonus of maybe getting a new handset. It is a can't lose situation.

Sent from my Tab 4

• Like 4

I plan on donating to every flagship device raffle that is held here. It is a fun easy way to contribute to the site with the added bonus of maybe getting a new handset. It is a can't lose situation.

Sent from my Tab 4

Exactly this. I'd be happy to donate!

• Like 2

Then it seems like he's picking October. I would understand that. That said really good sources are saying tomorrow too. I can see why Apple would push it back though. I'd be really interested in a iPad Pro with cellular capability for what it's worth.

Would you buy into the raffle?

Personally, I wouldn't, and only because I know I'm getting one, so a (potentially) second one might be pointless. I am, however, planning on donating next week for the Moto X because it seems like a cool device, and would be fun to play with.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Then it seems like he's picking October. I would understand that. That said really good sources are saying tomorrow too. I can see why Apple would push it back though. I'd be really interested in a iPad Pro with cellular capability for what it's worth.

I'm somewhat interested in an iPad Pro. But if I had to pick between an iPad Pro and a MacBook with updated Skylake processor, I'd go with the MacBook 10/10 times.
  • Like 1

I think Apple will add a larger Ipad with stylus.

Reason? There is a large demand for a device like this from artists who currently use rather expensive wacom tablets/other tablets.

Also the word of the day today is Stylus.