iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Are you talking about the yellow tinge in the lower left quadrant?

It is the top right. Mine too.

It's both, and to a lesser extent runs up the whole left side. Have the same thing on my MacBook, iPad, and Nexus 5 to a lesser extent and I don't even notice, yet on the iPhone its driving me mad. Must be cuz it's an iPhone lol.

It's both, and to a lesser extent runs up the whole left side. Have the same thing on my MacBook, iPad, and Nexus 5 to a lesser extent and I don't even notice, yet on the iPhone its driving me mad. Must be cuz it's an iPhone lol.

Take it in and see if they can replace it, otherwise they can order one.

Take it in and see if they can replace it, otherwise they can order one.

I guess I have the perfect screen then because I put it on full brightness and see no dimming in certain parts of the phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

I guess I have the perfect screen then because I put it on full brightness and see no dimming in certain parts of the phone.

That's a good thing!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's how it is here. Plenty of 6+s 16 gb but no 64 or 128

Hopefully most are opting for the 64Gb model.. Being they never offered 128Gb before I just wanted to be able to put tons of apps and thousands of pics and music files on my phone without worrying..

Man 4-6 weeks for iPhone 6 plus it's going to take ages

It says "Up to 4-6 weeks" under promise & over deliver, hopefully.

That is what I am hoping for. Reordered mine on the 30th. Sure would be nice to have it by the end of the month.

It's official. I'm back on the IOS BANDWAGON. Picked up a Silver iPhone 6+ at a Sprint Corporate store here in Jax. They had plenty of them and that place was PACKED. Lots of people switching carriers to Sprint, most of which were coming from Verizon.

• Like 8

It's official. I'm back on the IOS BANDWAGON. Picked up a Silver iPhone 6+ at a Sprint Corporate store here in Jax. They had plenty of them and that place was PACKED. Lots of people switching carriers to Sprint, most of which were coming from Version.

How do you like it? Re joining the light side. Obviously dark side is android for me haha

It's official. I'm back on the IOS BANDWAGON. Picked up a Silver iPhone 6+ at a Sprint Corporate store here in Jax. They had plenty of them and that place was PACKED. Lots of people switching carriers to Sprint, most of which were coming from Version.

16 gb?

How do you like it? Re joining the light side. Obviously dark side is android for me haha

Well, it seems natural because I was an iOS guy for so long. I like the new iPhone 6+, it is just bloody huge compared to my G3, which has the exact same size screen (as you already know).

I miss my G3's LCD a lot, though. That screen is amazing. The iPhone's screen is really good, too. The G3's screen is in a different league.

There are things about Android I will surely miss and there are things about this new iPhone that I don't like at all, but I feel this was the right move and I'm happy!

• Like 3

Well, it seems natural because I was an iOS guy for so long. I like the new iPhone 6+, it is just bloody huge compared to my G3, which has the exact same size screen (as you already know).

I miss my G3's LCD a lot, though. That screen is amazing. The iPhone's screen is really good, too. The G3's screen is in a different league.

There are things about Android I will surely miss and there are things about this new iPhone that I don't like at all, but I feel this was the right move and I'm happy!

I knew you'd be back [emoji87]

Yeh. I love this phone too. I don't regret waiting outside the store for an hour and then having issues all day afterwards... It was worth it. And b41 is a beautiful beasty. I was watching hd video trailers at a friends house the other day and he is conveniently placed next to one of my home towers that barely reached my apartment... But he is about 1000 ft from it. B41 inside at around 30 mpbs. Couldn't have asked for better lol

• Like 3

Correct. I don't mind 16gb iPhones, because I use the "cloud" profusely. My last iPhone 5 was a 32gb and I never used more than about 12gb at a time. Anything larger is a waste of money for me.

That's great. There's lots of iphone 6 +s here that are 16 gb but Id be afraid of running out of space. I use the cloud a lot but have some larger games that take up a lot of space. How do you deal with pictures and videos? Those seem to take up a lot of my space too.

• Like 1

Correct. I don't mind 16gb iPhones, because I use the "cloud" profusely. My last iPhone 5 was a 32gb and I never used more than about 12gb at a time. Anything larger is a waste of money for me.

I have so much room for activities on this phone, it's amazing. I am still not over 9 gb but I'm sure not deleting my photos will add up!

• Like 1

That's great. There's lots of iphone 6 +s here that are 16 gb but Id be afraid of running out of space. I use the cloud a lot but have some larger games that take up a lot of space. How do you deal with pictures and videos? Those seem to take up a lot of my space too.

I plug my iPhone into my iMac once a week and dump the photos and videos on my HDD. I use iCloud too, so I can still access them from my phone. With iCloud, the photos are always there for viewing (the last 1000 shots).

My music is either iTunes Match or Google Play Music All Access, so no music stored on the phone.

I don't really play too many games, but I have plenty of space leftover for the games I do have.

I plug my iPhone into my iMac once a week and dump the photos and videos on my HDD. I use iCloud too, so I can still access them from my phone. With iCloud, the photos are always there for viewing (the last 1000 shots).

My music is either iTunes Match or Google Play Music All Access, so no music stored on the phone.

I don't really play too many games, but I have plenty of space leftover for the games I do have.

Ive been finding lately since I have better service now that I stream spotify instead of playing my own music I have on my phone....

• Like 1

That is what I am hoping for. Reordered mine on the 30th. Sure would be nice to have it by the end of the month.

Man 4-6 weeks for iPhone 6 plus it's going to take ages

How come you don't order through Apple? Or do you?  I ordered through them before the 19th and it said 3-4 weeks; I received 64GB 6 Plus within 2 weeks of launch date. I would think that Sprint has to tack on a week or so for processing through their distribution system, or do those orders drop-ship as well?

How come you don't order through Apple? Or do you? I ordered through them before the 19th and it said 3-4 weeks; I received 64GB 6 Plus within 2 weeks of launch date. I would think that Sprint has to tack on a week or so for processing through their distribution system, or do those orders drop-ship as well?

I'm on Framily, and Apple doesn't support Sprint Easy Pay either.:(

• Like 1