iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

As all you of know, I just ordered my iPhone 6+ 128 Gb on Sunday Sept 28th. The rep told me 2 weeks.. which she said they were more available then the 64 Gb models. So i logged onto sprint.com/mypreorder to look ....

I can't beleive it ! It's been only 3 freaking days.. and its shipping ! I should get it today !

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Here's a copy: Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Wednesday, 10/01/2014, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Thursday, 10/02/2014, By End of Day

Ordered in store, telesales, or online?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Anyone know how to convert store order numbers into the right number to track it online?

I have an order # of 5P1Q56G - BO on my store receipt.

I am not sure.  I had COM1-O-XXXXXXX (all numbers) on my order ID from the invoice I received.

I am not sure.  I had COM1-O-XXXXXXX (all numbers) on my order ID from the invoice I received.

And you ordered in store?

I know the only types of order numbers enter-able online are:

xx-xxxx-1234567 (Include all dashes.) or

xxxx-O-12345678 (Include all dashes. O is a letter.)

Ordered in store, telesales, or online?

Wife's 128 Gb iPhone Plus was ordered in store and recieved 3 days after launch date.. Mine was ordered through Sprint Corporate on phone and is scheduled for delivery today through UPS.. 3 days..

Wife's 128 Gb iPhone Plus was ordered in store and recieved 3 days after launch date.. Min me was ordered through Sprint Corporate online and is scheduled for delivery today through UPS.. 3 days

Ah, ok. I just hope mine finally makes it to the store when I get back to Visalia early next week.

Ah, ok. I just hope mine finally makes it to the store when I get back to Visalia early next week.

Dude I just got home for lunch.. I'm fortunate to live a few miles away .. The ups guy came right before I pulled in.. My phone is here

• Like 2

I ordered in store

Wow,

when I was at the store ordering my phone, they couldn't even print my Easy Pay agreement, only my receipt, and that's the number that's on my receipt. And I can't even get my Easy Pay agreement on MySprint. Plus, they had me put my email in, and the system never emailed my agreement to me at all.

I'm glad that its the case if the video was faked now back on my short list of devices still hate the 1gb of ram but will see if there is an update for wifi calling down the line as well. Would like that feature!

Don't know if this has been said yet(tried to search first) -- iPhone 6/6+ Sprint Wifi Calling update targeted no later than early 2015. 

• Like 2

Wow,

when I was at the store ordering my phone, they couldn't even print my Easy Pay agreement, only my receipt, and that's the number that's on my receipt. And I can't even get my Easy Pay agreement on MySprint. Plus, they had me put my email in, and the system never emailed my agreement to me at all.

I wish I knew more.  I received two pieces of paper when I ordered the phone.  One was a service agreement, which I do not understand since I did not change my agreement, and an invoice.  Both have the order ID printed on them.

Have you called the store and asked for a duplicate invoice be emailed to you?

Wow,

Sound like a franchise store.. thats where i ordered my wifes - a franchise, not a corporate store... I got an agreement but it lacked the order number i needed to track it at  the Sprint " /myorder"  link.  They also didnt have my phone number right somehow.. haha.. and its their number 

Sound like a franchise store.. thats where i ordered my wifes - a franchise, not a corporate store... I got an agreement but it lacked the order number i needed to track it at  the Sprint " /myorder"  link.  They also didnt have my phone number right somehow.. haha.. and its their number 

Nope, corporate store all the way. And the worst part, every time I ask for the salesman that sold me my phone, they won't let me talk to him.

Nope, corporate store all the way. And the worst part, every time I ask for the salesman that sold me my phone, they won't let me talk to him.

Have you called Sprint like I did ? They updated my phone number ( in the order ) and made sure everything was right .. they might be able tell you more on shipping status

Have you called Sprint like I did ? They updated my phone number ( in the order ) and made sure everything was right .. they might be able tell you more on shipping status

As in call customer service?

As in call customer service?

yeah.. i called and they told me more then what the tracking website did.. for days the tracking website had nothing at all..

yeah.. i called and they told me more then what the tracking website did.. for days the tracking website had nothing at all..

I guess I'll call them today and see if they can help. Thanks

I guess I'll call them today and see if they can help. Thanks

Im surprised you havent already.  Im a worrier.. so I called .. i told them the tracking site offered no info.. this way you can also see if they see your order in their system - as they should.

Got my gold 128 gig 6+.  I didn't think I was going to be able to afford it (this year has been pretty grim) but I was able to get far more than I expected for my old phone so I'm in business.

The first shock: the sheer clarity of HD voice.  Holy cow, it's like being on an intercom with someone on the other side of the wall.  I expected some kind of system noise but even if someone is driving you can hear them so much better. 

My friend could hear another person in the room I was in chewing their gum on the other side of the conversation!

• Like 4

My mom (a blonde) got her new phone in and called me after she got it activated. She kept claiming she was having a hard time hearing me and I told her to make sure the volume was turned up all the way as it's a new phone and the settings are at a default level. She just messaged me saying she figured out the reason why...To all the blondes who ordered a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and are having it delivered to your house, don't forget to take off the plastic!  :rasp::lol:

• Like 6

My mom (a blonde) got her new phone in and called me after she got it activated. She kept claiming she was having a hard time hearing me and I told her to make sure the volume was turned up all the way as it's a new phone and the settings are at a default level. She just messaged me saying she figured out the reason why...To all the blondes who ordered a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus and are having it delivered to your house, don't forget to take off the plastic!  :rasp::lol:

When I got my phone on the 19th, I purposely left the plastic on until I received my case and it took me three days to realize why the call volume was so low. Needless to say, I felt pretty dumb for about an hour after that.  :lol:

• Like 3