Limited Schedule through May

S4GRU

I would love to go to meetings and meet you too! Haha but that is just me. I am a freshman in college and really into the mobile industry thanks to you Robert for this forum. There is truly nothing out there like this for any other carriers! Have a safe trip and if your looking for an intern to help with some work you can always find me =D

• Like 2

Bump. Getting some angry messages. I'm really busy folks. Please be patient with me.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sounds like some are going through withdrawal and haven't had there weekly fix. :P 

heroin-withdrawal.jpg

• Like 1

Bump. Getting some angry messages. I'm really busy folks. Please be patient with me.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Disable PM and only have the staff forward messages to you if its urgent or need attention. That's what I did when I ran a support forum.

• Like 3

My parents are coming in from Florida for Memorial Day weekend. So it will likely be around June 1st that normalcy will resume. Thank you for everyone's patience with me. It's been a rough few months personally.

Robert

• Like 9

My parents are coming in from Florida for Memorial Day weekend. So it will likely be around June 1st that normalcy will resume. Thank you for everyone's patience with me. It's been a rough few months personally.

Robert

They have flying machines that go into SD? I thought it was only pony express out there?

[emoji1]

• Like 3

They have flying machines that go into SD?

Yes, they do...

AJ

• Like 3

The wait doesn't bother me too much. It'll be cool to see the ridiculous amounts of LTE800/2600 updates when they're ready. 

But thanks for getting a few "NV Sites Complete" map updates done despite the travel Robert. I was starting to miss those :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Robert

Enjoying Memorial Day weekend with my parents and extended family. Enjoying the mild weather and sights and sites of South Dakota. Should be getting back to normal around June 2nd.

Thank you all for your patience with me!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 18

Enjoying Memorial Day weekend with my parents and extended family. Enjoying the mild weather and sights and sites of South Dakota. Should be getting back to normal around June 2nd.

Thank you all for your patience with me!

I think I can survive the twitching for another week.... Enjoy your weekend Robert!

• Like 1

Cya soon [emoji2]

"Cover your ass soon"? What, is Robert wearing a hospital gown?

:P

AJ

• Like 2

If people really wanted Robert back they would take up a chicken collection! Maybe a gift card to buffalo wild wings!

There is one only a mile from my house. However, they don't serve diet chicken wings. But that's probably a good thing!

• Like 3

They opened a new Buffalo Wild Wings in the Avenues Mall recently, too. It is only about 15 minutes from me. Definitely dangerous. I also saw that KFC brought back the Double Down.

• Like 3

I think my schedule should normalize early next week. It will take me weeks to catch up though. Please be patient with me as I get back up to speed.

• Like 19

I think my schedule should normalize early next week. It will take me weeks to catch up though. Please be patient with me as I get back up to speed.

Azizansariiwantitnow.gif

Lol just kidding. Look forward to returning to normality. Have a good weekend!

• Like 4

They opened a new Buffalo Wild Wings in the Avenues Mall recently, too. It is only about 15 minutes from me. Definitely dangerous. I also saw that KFC brought back the Double Down.

You will be dead within six months. May you rest and digest in peace.

:P

AJ

I choose to read this as, I have a lot of cool information and it is going to be mind blowing.... :lol:

• Like 10

I choose to read this as, I have a lot of cool information and it is going to be mind blowing.... :lol:

Same here. There has to be several thousand LTE 800 acceptances.

Sent from my HTC One M8

• Like 3