Limited Schedule through May

S4GRU

S4GRU Members:

I am going into an extremely busy period for a few weeks. I will not be around as much as I normally do through approximately 21st. I will be here as often as I can, but please understand that it will take me much longer to respond to questions, forum issues and discussion and messages. Everything will run slower involving me.

Upgrading members will be my number one priority. In the worst case scenario, it may take a few hours before I can upgrade someone, if I'm flying or in a meeting. I'm also going to be spending a lot of my S4GRU time completing an audit of Sponsor accounts, throwing off members who have expired. Remember that S4GRU sponsorships are only good for six months from your last donation date. If you haven't donated in the past six months, get current on your own so you don't have to get the dreaded "expired" message from me. I will find you. ;)

If you guys are able to answer questions people have directed at me in the forums, go ahead and answer it for me. I really appreciate those of you who do that. The less time I have to spend on answering questions, the more time I can spend on content when I am here. I may be asking some of you for help. And I will be very dependent on Staff during this time. I thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 35

Safe travels and hope it is to somewhere fun.

No.  :td:

But I have a tendency to make the best of any situation.

Robert

• Like 10

No.   :td:

But I have a tendency to make the best of any situation.

Robert

There's a fried chicken shack in every town, I'm sure. :)

• Like 5

Yes.  In many places.  But I'm on a diet.  I'm down over 25lbs.  Must...retain.  will...power...

Robert

• Like 9

A piece here and there likely won't hurt you.....you just can't down a whole bucket in one sitting.  :D

That's like offering an alcoholic a martini, just not a good idea to have even one.  We should have faith that Robert will remain strong!

• Like 5

wait a minute! .......

....... are you auditioning for Letterman's spot this month?  ;?

I cannot confirm or deny that.  But perhaps that's the reason for the diet?

Robert

• Like 1

The Chicken Shack is actually a well known fried chicken place in Bronson, KS.  Robert has not been there -- yet.  But it is just an hour from Pittsburg, KS.  There is a good, medical reason why Robert can never move to southeastern Kansas.

;)

AJ

• Like 3

I call first dibs on the audition to be your own version of Larry 'Bud' Melman.

Ah, the memories.  Thanks for refreshing them.  Yes, it should be my Letterman to Robert's Larry "Bud" Melman.  I am no sidekick!

:P

AJ

• Like 3

Also this classic, the suit of magnets (had to bitly-fy it as the actual Youtube link would not work):

http://bit.ly/1i3fFZ0

All posts are limited in the number of YouTube videos that can be embedded.  I would think someone of your sagacity would know that.

;)

AJ

My sagacity has its limits, without question, and those limitations increase every day I get older.  

Of course, some with divergent senses of humor may take the fact I find the content in the videos above hilarious and miss those days to mean that the term 'sagacity' and I are mutually exclusive to begin with.

Yes.  In many places.  But I'm on a diet.  I'm down over 25lbs.  Must...retain.  will...power...

Robert

Nice going!

• Like 2

Robert

Impressive.. That's a big deal.. way to go!

Nice going!

Agreed!

Robert, Thanks for finding time to update the acceptance reports/maps even with the busy schedule you're dealing with right now.  Says a lot about your dedication. I (we) really appreciate it!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder to everyone about my limited availability.  I've received a few messages of impatience with my untimeliness in responding.  This week is going to be exceptionally busy for me.  Please don't ask me questions publicly in a forum.  I will likely not be able to respond.

I am only responding to messages that I can respond to from thought in just a few words.  If it is something I have to go look up, or will take more than a minute or two to answer, I likely will not be able to respond for weeks, if at all.

Thank you for your understanding.

Robert

• Like 7

Bump. Getting some angry messages. I'm really busy folks. Please be patient with me.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Angry messages=ban hammer? Sounds reasonable to me.

I pretty much agree.....I don't see why anyone would need a response from Robert on anything that drastically or immediately unless the site has crashed perhaps, in which case no one outside of staff members who probably have alternate forms of contact could message him anyway.   If its a donation-sponsorship access issue, then newer folks simply need to learn patience....the information isn't going to disappear before you get access to it.

• Like 5

I pretty much agree.....I don't see why anyone would need a response from Robert on anything that drastically or immediately unless the site has crashed perhaps, in which case no one outside of staff members who probably have alternate forms of contact could message him anyway.   If its a donation-sponsorship access issue, then newer folks simply need to learn patience....the information isn't going to disappear before you get access to it.

Indeed...

EAdYMmg.png

• Like 4

Bump. Getting some angry messages. I'm really busy folks. Please be patient with me.

And the appropriate response to those folks is...

AJ

• Like 6