Nexus 5 Accessories

smorcy11

The best car mount for phones,GPS is the Mountek MT5000 from meritlin.com for $16.99 (with code) .The one you hook to the car vent  ruined the vent blades on my RAV4

I want a mount for my car, but I also have a Rav4 and every mount option out there puts my phone DIRECTLY in the sun. I don't like that.

I want a mount for my car, but I also have a Rav4 and every mount option out there puts my phone DIRECTLY in the sun. I don't like that.

what about this one ?

http://www.amazon.com/DELUX-DLX-05-Universal-Smartphone-Charger/dp/B008EN3WM8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384099298&sr=8-1&keywords=DELUX+DLX-05

Have never come across a mount like that that didn't have some sort of bouncy/springy affect. I will have to read the reviews and check this one out. Thanks!

One review specifically says that their Nokia Lumia 920 doesn't fit, and the Nexus 5 is bigger than that... :(

I personally don't like it because its too low.

Too low= high risk getting into an accident

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The best car mount for phones,GPS is the Mountek MT5000 from meritlin.com for $16.99 (with code) .The one you hook to the car vent  ruined the vent blades on my RAV4

Where'd you find the code?  I can't find a current one online anywhere...

So what's the general consensus of the Spigen Neo-Hybrid case?  It looks to be thin and neat, but there have been a few posts here that said it's bulky...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EV8Y7DI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=ILC4MUY2Z519&coliid=I8ZK2AQKNSEIE

I got this for $8.50 shipped from ebay

Spigen SGP Ultra Fit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271309549584?var=570206889796&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have that same case, the black one, which is grippy like the black nexus5 skin.

I have this Qi charger too, Nokia RT-900, works great, actually I bought 4 of them (work/home), $18 each, when you get more than 3 items from the AT&T online store, they have in stores too.

No beeping, a tiny led that you can easily cover up if so desired.

So what's the general consensus of the Spigen Neo-Hybrid case?  It looks to be thin and neat, but there have been a few posts here that said it's bulky...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EV8Y7DI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=ILC4MUY2Z519&coliid=I8ZK2AQKNSEIE

I would like to hear from others about the reported bulkiness of this case as well. And does anyone with the Ultra Fit case have issues with sharp edges? Quite a few Amazon reviews mention that.

I have Best Buy's version of the Seidio Surface case (BB calls their line "Platinum") on my EVO LTE, and it's exactly what I hope to find for the Nexus 5. Seidio says it is coming, but ETA is an unconvincing "hopefully by the end of the month". I checked Best Buy on Friday and was told they have no N5 accessories yet, and no idea when they would start arriving.

EDIT: I ended up grabbing a CruzerLite from Amazon, looks to be closest to what I want. Even if it isn't perfect, it will hold me over until I can check out a Seidio model. Just read that the company is basically a one-man operation and someone shared a private coupon code on SlickDeals that cost him $28k in just 3 hours.. ouch.

-Mike

• Like 2

The AT&T chargers sound too good to be true... Has anyone been using them for a little while that can still vouch for them?

Thanks.

Reviews look good on Amazon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I would like to hear from others about the reported bulkiness of this case as well. And does anyone with the Ultra Fit case have issues with sharp edges? Quite a few Amazon reviews mention that.

I have Best Buy's version of the Seidio Surface case (BB calls their line "Platinum") on my EVO LTE, and it's exactly what I hope to find for the Nexus 5. Seidio says it is coming, but ETA is an unconvincing "hopefully by the end of the month". I checked Best Buy on Friday and was told they have no N5 accessories yet, and no idea when they would start arriving.

EDIT: I ended up grabbing a CruzerLite from Amazon, looks to be closest to what I want. Even if it isn't perfect, it will hold me over until I can check out a Seidio model. Just read that the company is basically a one-man operation and someone shared a private coupon code on SlickDeals that cost him $28k in just 3 hours.. ouch.

-Mike

I have the Neo Hybrid. At first i thought the case was huge, and that is coming from an EVO LTE with a Diztronic TPU case. I have got used to it, and i think if i dropped the phone the case would keep it pretty safe. I am a little paranoid from seeing a youtube video of the Nexus 5 drop test. It Insta-Shattered the front glass/screen.

• Like 2

I have the Neo Hybrid. At first i thought the case was huge, and that is coming from an EVO LTE with a Diztronic TPU case. I have got used to it, and i think if i dropped the phone the case would keep it pretty safe. I am a little paranoid from seeing a youtube video of the Nexus 5 drop test. It Insta-Shattered the front glass/screen.

Ouch...  I thought that Gorilla Glass 3 was supposed to be some tough stuff.  

Thanks for your thoughts on the case.  I think I am going to pick it up for my N5 afterall. 

The AT&T chargers sound too good to be true... Has anyone been using them for a little while that can still vouch for them?

Thanks.

I have used one for three nights now.  I drop it on when I go to bed and and pick it up in the morning and the battery stats show it as charged.  So far I am happy with it.

• Like 1

-Mike

Thanks, link to story?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

didn't check out, but i added one to my cart for the next amazon purchase i make. 

ironically, I think seidio is a small operation out of houston. 

• Like 1

I have that same case, the black one, which is grippy like the black nexus5 skin.

I have this Qi charger too, Nokia RT-900, works great, actually I bought 4 of them (work/home), $18 each, when you get more than 3 items from the AT&T online store, they have in stores too.

No beeping, a tiny led that you can easily cover up if so desired.

do you have this "issue" lol

• Like 1