Nexus 5 Accessories

smorcy11

didn't check out, but i added one to my cart for the next amazon purchase i make.

ironically, I think seidio is a small operation out of houston.

The bugdroid is a nice case too plus its the same price

http://www.amazon.com/Cruzerlite-Bugdroid-Circuit-Case-Nexus/dp/B00FH50GVG/ref=pd_sim_cps_3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jeeps link took me to another model I think

Yes, I had linked to the "Androidified" model, it's a little more subtle. They have several styles and colors available.

Was at Best Buy last night, still no Nexus 5 accessories in stock, nor any idea when any might arrive. They did have a fully working demo phone on display -- but some wiseguy had switched the language to Chinese, and nobody knew the security code to switch it back..

-Mike

• Like 2

Anyone here using the Nokia 900 charger ?

Yup.  Got 2 of them from my local AT&T store for $20 each.  Love love LOVE them!  One on my desk at work and one next to my bed.  I always thought wireless charging was a silly luxury that i'd never take advantage of.  Now i can't imagine not having it!

-david

• Like 1

Yup. Got 2 of them from my local AT&T store for $20 each. Love love LOVE them! One on my desk at work and one next to my bed. I always thought wireless charging was a silly luxury that i'd never take advantage of. Now i can't imagine not having it!

-david

Did u see 910 model there?

Did u see 910 model there?

Nope.  But they didn't have the 900s out either.  I had to ask, and then ask again about matching the online price ($25 per charger plus an extra 10% off for buying 2).  They had to call the manager who approved selling them to me for less since their in-store promotion was $20 each with purchase of a phone.  They let me have them at that price even though i wasn't buying a phone - or even an AT&T customer!

-d

• Like 1

Thanks for the info

I can't seem to see what the power output is of each. I may decide which Nokia model based on that.

Those of y'all with them, are you seeing normal (3-4 hours) charge times that are generally equivalent to USB powering?

Also anyone know the amp output of stock wall charger? 1.0?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info

I can't seem to see what the power output is of each. I may decide which Nokia model based on that.

Those of y'all with them, are you seeing normal (3-4 hours) charge times that are generally equivalent to USB powering?

Seems roughly equivalent to charging on USB, yes.

Thanks for the info

Stock charger is 1.2 amps.  

The back of the Nokia DT-900 charger plate says Input: 750mA and the plug that goes into the wall says Output 0.75 Amps.  I believe the wall adapter plug is giving the wireless charger plate that much power, 0.75amps or 750mA.  No idea how much of that is converted or output to the wireless charging for the phone though.  There is no Output listed on the charger plate itself.  I am sure many things affect how well it works, including cases.  Even if it was 100% efficient that means at most it is 750mA.

I set my phone on the plate around midnight or 1am and it is charged when I get up around 7am.  I think the lowest I have had the battery is around 4%.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EPLTC1I/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I returned my N5, but have this case still. If anyone wants it, I'll sell it for $6 including shipping. I have no use for it now.

I just PM'ed you

Couple weeks ago I ordered a white Nokia DT-900 wireless charger from Amazon for $32 with Prime. I just decided to order another one for the office and saw that the price is now $45? A $13 increase? Why could this be?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A3NCBNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1384917292&sr=8-2&pi=SY200

Couple weeks ago I ordered a white Nokia DT-900 wireless charger from Amazon for $32 with Prime. I just decided to order another one for the office and saw that the price is now $45? A $13 increase? Why could this be?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A3NCBNI/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1384917292&sr=8-2&pi=SY200

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/chargers/sku6290260.html

Buy 3, get 25% off the order. :)

• Like 1

That's easy -- supply and demand. I see it often on Amazon, a lot of prices seem to change daily, up or down anywhere from a few cents to a few bucks.

-Mike