LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

I assume you updated your profile and are still having issues connecting to LTE? Did you try quering for software updates?

Yes, I updated EVERYTHING. Still no LTE.

Ditto...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I think it is fairly clear at this point it isn't possible to connect to Band 41.

Maybe after we get a system update (hopefully for band 25 issues) then we can re-dump the APN file.

Well I don't think we know for sure if it can't connect to B41 because the B25 LTE connectivity issues trumped further investigation of B41 since people were scared to make changes.  Now that we have folks that don't have B25 LTE connectivity issues and have confidence that B25 LTE works and also have manually enabled B26 and B41 bands, I still haven't read a clear answer on a yes or no on this issue. 

I'm in Hershey PA now and srill no LTE. Just chocolate!

No, that is a much older LG feature phone.

:P

AJ

Grabbed mine from a Corporate store a few hours ago on a One Up account. Switched to My Way, All In.

I am having zero LTE connection issues. Apps are downloading very fast. I am in the Metro Atlanta area.

Hope the other connection problems get fixed fast.

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

• Like 1

I am I LA as well and I am interested to hear if u can connect to b41

Sent from my Motorola Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2

Fox Hills Mall I was juming up and down in signals from -80 to -135 it was quite strange. Never had lte there before, but i didnt check the engineering screen. Now after putting only b41 as priority 1 I have a stable Lte b25 connection

My G2 is have 0 problems staying connected to LTE. Am I the only one?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Grabbed mine from a Corporate store a few hours ago on a One Up account. Switched to My Way, All In.

I am having zero LTE connection issues. Apps are downloading very fast. I am in the Metro Atlanta area.

Hope the other connection problems get fixed fast.

Mav. :ninja:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

I assume you updated your profile and are still having issues connecting to LTE?  Did you try quering for software updates?

Yes, I updated EVERYTHING. Still no LTE. 

Ditto...

Do you guys mind doing an APN pull of your LG G2's and post them for download to see if there are any discrepancies?

• Like 2

So how many out there are connecting to LTE without any issues? Any updates listed when you activate your phones today?

There are a couple known active LTE towers in ny area. I drove by and parked a couple hundred feet from one and couldn't get a 4g signal. Im bummed.

Do you guys mind doing an APN pull of your LG G2's and post them for download to see if there are any discrepancies?

I'd be glad to do that. You'll just have to give me step by step directions how to do it. I'm not as advanced as the rest of you guys on this forum. I should be back home after 11:00 pm. I'll try it then. 

I'd be glad to do that. You'll just have to give me step by step directions how to do it. I'm not as advanced as the rest of you guys on this forum. I should be back home after 11:00 pm. I'll try it then. 

I'll have to post instructions later since I am at work and don't have access to the tools you need to do it but its fairly simple once you have the files.

Got my g2 from bestbuy this afternoon. Had LTE issues at first, then changed mode from global to lte/cdma. Held LTE without problem ever since.

I got my shipping confirmation about an hour ago from BestBuy.com......Where the heck is my $50 gift card? I read on here a while back that you will not get your giftcard until your phone is shipped, well it has been shipped, so when do I get my $50 gift card?

Stopped by my local Sprint store to pick up an Otterbox Defender for my G2. Asked about getting my msl but was told they weren't allowed to give that out. How did everyone else get theirs?

• Like 1

Stopped by my local Sprint store to pick up an Otterbox Defender for my G2. Asked about getting my msl but was told they weren't allowed to give that out. How did everyone else get theirs?

Im curious as well...

what he said don't know how but would be glad to help you out

I am getting zero 4g LTE activity and only sporadically had it when I turned on the device.

For the people with consistent LTE, are you in an officially launched market?

I am Ocala Fl

I got my shipping confirmation about an hour ago from BestBuy.com......Where the heck is my $50 gift card? I read on here a while back that you will not get your giftcard until your phone is shipped, well it has been shipped, so when do I get my $50 gift card?

I was told by someone at Best Buy that it comes 14 days after you activate your phone.