LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

We know the G2 and N5 are having lte problems on Band 25. But is the S4T and HTC One having the problems also? That would help out if its a LG issue or not.

I had the G2 but sold it last week my nexus 5 is having the same lte issues the G2 had when I had it. My wife's galaxy s4 and my HTC one have zero issues connecting to lte

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

It is time to bomb the Sprint forums with the LTE Connectivity issues.

Everyone who has a phone and lives in a LTE community needs to post the issue on their forums to get the ball rolling at Sprint.

I already dood it!  There's one called

my lg g2 has no 4g lte

I added a reply to that person's comment.  You really have to laugh that on Sprint Spark launch day we can't get the original 1900 MHz frequency.  Don't mind waiting until early 2014 for spark to be activated on my phone, but if I want a 3G phone, I'll go back to the one I used 5 years ago!

My Lte was working fine for a couple hours, now does not want to connect...any ideas?

OSHA requires an LTE break every few hours.

AJ

• Like 3

OSHA requires an LTE break every few hours.

AJ

You telling me were dealing with state workers here?! Crap....

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Me too here in Harrisburg PA.  No 1900 receprion.  LTE Discovery app shows I am connected to eHRPD.

I already dood it!  There's one called

my lg g2 has no 4g lte

I added a reply to that person's comment.  You really have to laugh that on Sprint Spark launch day we can't get the original 1900 MHz frequency.  Don't mind waiting until early 2014 for spark to be activated on my phone, but if I want a 3G phone, I'll go back to the one I used 5 years ago!

I assume you updated your profile and are still having issues connecting to LTE?  Did you try quering for software updates?

Also mine, prerelease, was LS980V6 then I installed factory image that changed it to LS980V7.1..I think

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

How did you install the LS980V7.1 factory image?  Is it available for download anywhere?  Does this version 7.1 image help with LTE connectivity issues?

All are enabled priority 1 stable lte on band25 different area. Funny thing is ive never been able to connect to lte where i was at and i had the note 2.

Can you confirm if you can connect to B41 LTE?  Did you set it to highest priority and go near a B41 LTE tower?

Can you confirm if you can connect to B41 LTE?  Did you set it to highest priority and go near a B41 LTE tower?

I think it is fairly clear at this point it isn't possible to connect to Band 41.

Maybe after we get a system update (hopefully for band 25 issues) then we can re-dump the APN file.

I assume you updated your profile and are still having issues connecting to LTE?  Did you try quering for software updates?

Yes, I updated EVERYTHING. Still no LTE.