LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

The average amount.  Most of it can be removed without rooting.

Well, that is at least very good news.

The reviews I read for the LG G2 from other carriers is that they put more than normal bloatware on the phone and it COULD NOT be removed. I am happy that Sprint did not overload it with bloatware and it can indeed be removed without any modifications or being rooted.

Edited by mjnoles1

Whats up people?  I'm new here and have my LG G2 on pre-order through best buy.  I was just looking at my pre-order status and messing around on the Best Buy web page and noticed the Black LG G2 says coming soon and doesn't have the pre-order option any more while the White LG G2 still has the pre-order option.  What are your thoughts on that?  Do they only take a certain amount of pre-orders for each device? 

Also, what does the tower upgrades look like around the Gonzales, La area.  I have a HTC Evo Design 4g that i have only got to experience 4g on when I traveled to Texas for work.  It works good and picks up signals pretty good but it is always 3g.  Thanks for any input to a new member!

Whats up people?  I'm new here and have my LG G2 on pre-order through best buy.  I was just looking at my pre-order status and messing around on the Best Buy web page and noticed the Black LG G2 says coming soon and doesn't have the pre-order option any more while the White LG G2 still has the pre-order option.  What are your thoughts on that?  Do they only take a certain amount of pre-orders for each device? 

Also, what does the tower upgrades look like around the Gonzales, La area.  I have a HTC Evo Design 4g that i have only got to experience 4g on when I traveled to Texas for work.  It works good and picks up signals pretty good but it is always 3g.  Thanks for any input to a new member!

Probably means they sold out of their allocation of preorders for the black.

Here is what has been mapped in Gonzales, LA so far.

http://sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=gonzalez, la

Evo Design 4G is a WiMax device. No LTE.

so, being new here, who contributes to the maps..i dont live in any of the purple highlighted areas of that gonzales map..once i get my phone and if im picking up lte signals do i notify someone on here or what??  just trying to be helpful..

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet: Sprint Spark!  That's what they're calling their tri-band devices.  It also says the G2 isn't getting an update until next year that enables the 3 bands, while the Mega and the GS4 mini will be enabled with an update at launch on Nov 8.  The HTC Max is coming "soon".  Maybe that's why so many are having issues with them.

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=13127

At least yours came with a back.

That guy thinks he has the G2 equivalent of a hot, backless black dress.

27020_1_c-backless-black4xs.jpg

Oh yeah, it probably is "hot," if you know what I mean...

AJ

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet: Sprint Spark!

It has been posted.  Sprint Spark has its own thread.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4950-sprint-spark-official-name-for-the-tri-band-network-was-sprint-to-demo-its-25ghz-network-technology/

Now, the question is whether the G2 update in 2014 does anything other that what an MSL and a few internal setting changes can do currently.

AJ

• Like 1

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet: Sprint Spark! That's what they're calling their tri-band devices. It also says the G2 isn't getting an update until next year that enables the 3 bands, while the Mega and the GS4 mini will be enabled with an update at launch on Nov 8. The HTC Max is coming "soon". Maybe that's why so many are having issues with them.

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=13127

Damn you beat me to it

The LG G2 (Available Nov. 8, Sprint Spark support expected via update)

http://faster.sprint.com/2013/10/30/sprint-spark-is-live/?INTMKT=MA:MS:103013:SparkHub:Home_Content

I guess that could explain some of the 'issues' the g2's are having regarding triband.

So...who's canceling their orders for the LG G2 now on the Tri-Band news? I'm not...Cause I'm not in a market that will have "Spark" capabilities yet...and by the time they enable it, it probably still won't be out....No Rush....I am in between Tampa and Miami, but I've only been to each twice since I've been here and it's been months...

How about you guys?

so, being new here, who contributes to the maps..i dont live in any of the purple highlighted areas of that gonzales map..once i get my phone and if im picking up lte signals do i notify someone on here or what??  just trying to be helpful..

You install an app from the market called Sensorly, it maps and submits the info.

Didn't think you could cancel the pre-orders or at least from Best Buy??  I guess you have the 14 days to return it but not sure..I'm probably gonna keep mine also.  Not really interested in the other 3 phones being released at the same time.  I hope it wont be that big of a deal on the update though.

My pre-order is through Sprint....Found a coupon code to get $50 credit on my bill....SCORE! So, i'll keep what I have...I'm happy...

So...who's canceling their orders for the LG G2 now on the Tri-Band news? I'm not...Cause I'm not in a market that will have "Spark" capabilities yet...and by the time they enable it, it probably still won't be out....No Rush....I am in between Tampa and Miami, but I've only been to each twice since I've been here and it's been months...

How about you guys?

Anybody want to buy mine?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk