LG G2 Users Thread!

koiulpoi

Noticed something strange today... I live in Yonkers, all of the southern end has lte. My g2 will pick up Lte in certain areas and drop when I leave these areas. My HTC one either doesn't pick up lte when the g2 is connected in some of these areas or it is connected and it will stay connected as it should. It has happened the last three days in a row. The g2 seems to be picking up only certain towers on it's own... At my home I can connect with the HTC one and my galaxy s4. The G2 refuses no matter what I try.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can someone play some music or other media on their g2. I noticed only the right side speaker is working. I've tried this playing gta3, play music, ringtones.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Because there is only one speaker. The other is the mic disguised as a speaker.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

There is only 1 speaker.  The other set of holes is the mic.

Therein lies the essence of life -- figuring out what hole is used for what purpose.

:P

AJ

• Like 1

I've learned what happens if you use the wrong one.

Yes, trying to breathe through your ears and eat through your nose does not work well.  But many have to learn that the hard way.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Update:

Reverted to stock settings with BC25 the only enabled ban on 10/26. I was not connecting to lte, even with airplane mode toggle. Did receive 2 cannot connect to data network errors as well.

Today it connected, on its own, in an area that my HTC One was never able to hang on. Looking forward to an update to see more of this.

post-15941-13828339786579_thumb.jpg

post-15941-13828339985261_thumb.jpg

post-15941-13828340228273_thumb.jpg

post-15941-13828340365857_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Update:

Reverted to stock settings with BC25 the only enabled ban on 10/26. I was not connecting to lte, even with airplane mode toggle. Did receive 2 cannot connect to data network errors as well.

Today it connected, on its own, in an area that my HTC One was never able to hang on. Looking forward to an update to see more of this.

What did you have to do to change it to band 25? Mine says band 50.

What did you have to do to change it to band 25? Mine says band 50.

when not connected to lte my phone says band 50... what that means, i dont know. When i have an lte connection it changes to band 25.

Im not picking anything up.. Even 1900 and I know we have ltd in area just enabled band 41

I think it safe to say that your G2 does not have your back.

AJ

• Like 3

I'd like to know what runs to back...seems to be 3 antennas.. NFC..GPS?.. And a 3rd? I ordered one from Spain on eBay that has the same layout for connections