Google Nexus 5 by LG Preview (LG D820)

MacinJosh

I wonder if there won't be an event

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well now it looks like some event is planned for November 5 in Tel Aviv. But the invite shows a Nexus 4, and this doesn't seem official enough to be the event...

nexus-5-tel-aviv-press-conference-480x64

My guess is this is just an Israeli distributor of LG products trying to drum up excitement. The phone might be announced well before the 5th.

I wonder why Google hasn't announced anything. Everywhere I read there are people like us saying "Take my money!". I just want Google to have my money and complete my Nexus 5,7(2012), and 10(2012) line up! Anyone want to buy a perfect condition non-root HTC One?

Well now it looks like some event is planned for November 5 in Tel Aviv. But the invite shows a Nexus 4, and this doesn't seem official enough to be the event...

Uh, that picture indicates a date of May 11 -- almost six months ago.  Fake!

;)

AJ

• Like 3

The warehouses have them and Google hasn't announced them? Is this normal? There must be a reason why they have held the announcement for so long.

Probably so they can start shipping same day as the announcement.

The warehouses have them and Google hasn't announced them? Is this normal? There must be a reason why they have held the announcement for so long.

Maybe since the Nexus 4 was selling like hotcakes, even though there was no real event, Google decided to not waste time and money making a huge announcement, and instead will write a simple blog post. More money for them.

Has anyone ever had any luck getting sprint to move up an upgrade eligible date? I'm due on Jan 1st, but I need to buy my next phone before the end of 2013. technically, all I need is for my upgrade date to be moved up one day...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Last week was told $100 to move up upgrade from january until now.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Uh, that picture indicates a date of May 11 -- almost six months ago. Fake!

;)

AJ

Your kidding right? In other parts of the world, they put the day first, followed by the month and year. In this case it would be 5 November 2013. You are too used to it being done the American way of month, day and year. Therefore, the date in the pic would be correct :-D

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

Your kidding right? In other parts of the world, they put the day first, followed by the month and year. In this case it would be 5 November 2013. You are too used to it being done the American way of month, day and year. Therefore, the date in the pic would be correct :-D

He is totally joking. AJ is very learned and has a degree in geography. His joke was mocking the morons of the world.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Wrong! All of you are wrong! Any math nerd will tell you to use the YYYYMMDD format . . .

• Like 4

Wrong! All of you are wrong! Any math nerd will tell you to use the YYYYMMDD format . . .

Negatory. Any math nerd worth his asymptote would express time using the stardate format.

AJ

• Like 3

Unix Time.

Only if it's a 64 bit value, you've got to think long term! I mean if you are still using a 32 bit value you might as well be expressing it in . . . Hammer Time! 

Think I'm going to jump and use my upgrade for this one. It will be the first phone that wasn't samsung or htc that I've owned in 6 years.

Can someone edumacate me and tell me the benefits of triband? Obviously it's better, but why?

You guys seeing anything with the event? I'm on the google+ circle but nothing is happening.

Sent from me phone

Apparently some kind of power issue at the building where it's being held.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk