digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

800 SMR is fine on my Note with stock ROM and stock update. Rooted after. So it must be something in the different updates used above.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

did you have problems before the update?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

You need to check your PRL and also make sure that the network in your area isn't currently 800-less. May have been working before but may be off/down now.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

No problems. Just keep in mind you cannot have the default 200x PRL that Sprint forces us to use, you need to use the PRL write enabler to update to a different PRL.

No problems. Just keep in mind you cannot have the default 200x PRL that Sprint forces us to use, you need to use the PRL write enabler to update to a different PRL.

I am aware. If you look back a few posts I started I was on prl 503.

I've been watching the XDA 4.3 rom posts and I am glad I stuck with my Digiblur Rom. Looks like they are still figuring out some stuff, and you have to patch Wi-Fi etc. I also don't want a rom with the hotspot hack bundled in.

Hope you had good Thanksgiving Digiblur , thanks again for the Rom.

Sent from my SPH-L900

I've been watching the XDA 4.3 rom post and I am glad I stuck with my Digiblur Rom. Looks like they are still figuring out one stuff, and you have to patch Wi-Fi etc. I also don't want a rom with the hotspot hack bundled in.

Hope you had good Thanksgiving Digital, thanks again for the Rom.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Yeah, all that KNOX garbage, running mismatched bootloaders, wifi patches needed, etc has made me back off for a while until it is figured out by the devs there.  Not sure if I'll get to update the ROM to the latest as the Note2 will be going to the wife soon.  So I won't have a spare device to mess with as she wants the stock experience.

Yeah, all that KNOX garbage, running mismatched bootloaders, wifi patches needed, etc has made me back off for a while until it is figured out by the devs there.  Not sure if I'll get to update the ROM to the latest as the Note2 will be going to the wife soon.  So I won't have a spare device to mess with as she wants the stock experience.

Would you consider at least making the TXT file list of the apps (ie. bloatware) you would have removed from the ROM if you were making the latest version of the digiROM?  :angel:

A N5 isn't looking like a bad purchase now-a-days. May grab one in February if digiblur does make that move.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Would you consider at least making the TXT file list of the apps (ie. bloatware) you would have removed from the ROM if you were making the latest version of the digiROM? :angel:

I know Synergy ROM does a good job. Talked to him many times about things. I see he has a already put in a good bit of work already on 4.3. I will download some different things and take a look.

• Like 3

Yeah, all that KNOX garbage, running mismatched bootloaders, wifi patches needed, etc has made me back off for a while until it is figured out by the devs there. Not sure if I'll get to update the ROM to the latest as the Note2 will be going to the wife soon. So I won't have a spare device to mess with as she wants the stock experience.

I've been fearing this post...

How do I get rid of this damn 4.3 update notification! Its driving me nuts already.

You're getting that nag? Guess I'm lucky. You have to rename the file in system, but I don't remember the name of it.

You're getting that nag? Guess I'm lucky. You have to rename the file in system, but I don't remember the name of it.

thank cozi I'd look on xda but I'm at work so I don't have time right now. Maybe on lunch? Yes your lucky I have no desire to update! Good news 1x800 is jumping off this morning in utah!

• Like 1

I'm still using an Evo4GLTE

Would like to update my wife's GN2.

Can anyone provide a link or two that could:

1) Update modem (currently on MC2)

2) Update the build (hopefully without Knox)

I was wanting to go with digiROM, but I can certainly understand digi's reasoning.

XDA is difficult to search and unweildly.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Skid

I was wanting to go with digiROM, but I can certainly understand digi's reasoning.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Skid

We don't have a 100% failproof route yet, so we're all on standby until we get an update from some Devs over on XDA.

• Like 1

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Skid

instructions for note 2 are all in the first post with all the files you should need.

instructions for note 2 are all in the first post with all the files you should need.

I think he wants to update to stock TW 4.3 minus Knox.

We don't have a 100% failproof route yet, so we're all on standby until we get an update from some Devs over on XDA.

I'm with you, waiting on a more stable build. I think someone said, might even have been Digi himself, SynergyROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2090160 might be a good alternative to the Digiblur ROM. Its not up to where I want to try it yet however. You have to patch WiFi with odin and some things force close when you run them the first time. 

Anyone move from Digiblur Rom to Synergy Rom now that Digiblur has officially moved on and won't be doing an update?

Sent from my SPH-L900

I personally haven't. digiROM is still geared more towards hunting. Don't count out a digiROM update....