digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

The only setback I had was that I temporarily lost root after a reboot (I had been restoring apps, etc through Titanium Backup). The only fix was to reflash the ROM over the installation and when I went back to SuperSU, it prompted me to update binary, so I chose through to do it through recovery. Since then, it's been working perfectly fine. Still trying to get all my apps restored through Titanium Backup, and so far, it hasn't done it again.  :fingers:

OK up and running very nice as always! Thank you very much coziback and digi! Two questions one I'm assuming you pulled stock email in this one as well if so same process as before to add it back? Two how do I load prls I'm not having any luck with previous method?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

OK up and running very nice as always! Thank you very much coziback and digi! Two questions one I'm assuming you pulled stock email in this one as well if so same process as before to add it back? Two how do I load prls I'm not having any luck with previous method?

Stock email is still in there.  Think we even left Exchange in there too this time around.

The PRL Write method is the same as it was before.  Toggle Mobile Data -> ##DATA# -> View -> PRL Write. Let it reboot and toggle mobile data back on after verifying it wrote.  If you don't toggle mobile data you'll be trying to write about 10 times to make it stick.

Anyone else having an issue when holding down the Home button to pull up your recently used apps and SystemUI crashing? Does it every time I try.

No issue, works fine for me

Anyone else having an issue when holding down the Home button to pull up your recently used apps and SystemUI crashing? Does it every time I try.

No issue, works fine for me

Do a Logcat of the crash.. Do either of you have Google Search from the play store installed?

I didn't have it installed until you mentioned it. Installed it and now my recent apps work fine. :tu:

Hmm.. But it shouldn't be like that. I don't have it installed on the S3 version here and it has the option grayed out.

Stock email is still in there. Think we even left Exchange in there too this time around.

The PRL Write method is the same as it was before. Toggle Mobile Data -> ##DATA# -> View -> PRL Write. Let it reboot and toggle mobile data back on after verifying it wrote. If you don't toggle mobile data you'll be trying to write about 10 times to make it stick.

know got prls working I swear it wasn't there before? Stock email won't let me past user and password they are greed out

Posted Image

know got prls working I swear it wasn't there before? Stock email won't let me past user and password they are greed out

Posted Image

Make sure a full email address is typed in otherwise the buttons will gray out.

I'm getting another crash. I just installed two live wallpapers and when I try to customize it, it says that the "Live wallpaper picker has stopped." This error message happens with both that were installed.

Can't say that I tested that on my S3 build. Let me know which ones you installed.

Also grab a logcat.

I have Season Zen HD, Snow Stars Full, and Under the Sea Live Wallpaper (free) installed. All three crash when attempting to open them.

I've got a Logcat, I'll PM it to you.

Looks like I can reproduce it on the S3 as well.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm thinking the TB restores you all have done is causing issues. I only recently installed Google search and was able to get to recent apps before.

I'm thinking the TB restores you all have done is causing issues. I only recently installed Google search and was able to get to recent apps before.

Might have to get one of you guys to backup your data partition, wipe it, and test the recent apps button without Google Search to make sure.  In the meantime I'll trace down the live wallpaper thing.

I'm good to go email is working fine as is 1x800 :-) all it did was did a restart I could have done something as I was pretty frustrated with the laptop lastnight. Anyways ill report anything I find today as I run it through the paces.

What I use is all working fine so far. No live wallpaper, use the gmail app, Nova launcher found layout backup on SD card just fine. Let Google find and re download my apps. I never have much luck with titanium backup restores.