digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

Digiblur..loving your ROM have one request if you could add the exchange apk back in on future releases that would be great...have to use it for work. Also.sure this has been asked before.. But will you be supporting the mega?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Digiblur..loving your ROM have one request if you could add the exchange apk back in on future releases that would be great...have to use it for work. Also.sure this has been asked before.. But will you be supporting the mega?

I took it out since it runs all the time and not everyone needs it.  It's simple to add back in before you flash.  I could do a simple flash for the few people that need it. 

Mega, probably not. 

Simple flash would be great.. I did dirty flash just now to add it back in. Was fighting the exchange thing for weeks.... what's your next device?

Simple flash would be great.. I did dirty flash just now to add it back in. Was fighting the exchange thing for weeks.... what's your next device?

Will be looking at the G2 and new Nexus but that all depends on if I get booted for roaming too much. If the legacy no data site issue hasn't been fixed by that time in downtown Baton Rouge where I have to roam to get a 3g icon on your phone, then I really can't see myself doing another 2 yr agreement. It's been broke since November 2012.

Yes. I too have received the first nasty data roaming letter. Sprints network has never been good in Ohio. Was acceptable when they still had Wimax phones..had traded my original epic for gs2 then it died and was replaced by an s3 then I bought the note 2 end of last year. But 3g has never worked and no late..we'll a few towers but none by me.

Yes. I too have received the first nasty data roaming letter. Sprints network has never been good in Ohio. Was acceptable when they still had Wimax phones..had traded my original epic for gs2 then it died and was replaced by an s3 then I bought the note 2 end of last year. But 3g has never worked and no late..we'll a few towers but none by me.

There is a site right outside my window a block away that I get a nice full bar signal but the phone gets stuck due to the broken channel. Then it burns the battery down.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried a bunch of apps for email and I'm not happy with them k-9 aqua etc for my live.com account. So I've been trying to get stock email to work. I've put secExchange.apk in the app folder and still nothing it just spins it wheel and nothing. Any suggestion?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have tried a bunch of apps for email and I'm not happy with them k-9 aqua etc for my live.com account. So I've been trying to get stock email to work. I've put secExchange.apk in the app folder and still nothing it just spins it wheel and nothing. Any suggestion?

Make sure permissions are correct and it is in the system/app folder.

I just figured it out I had the ROM on internal and external drive for some reason and I kept loading the internal one which didn't have the sec exchange.apk file durrr. Reloaded and boom it worked imagine that. Thanks though digiblur!

• Like 1

Looking for a replacement with decent triband or jumping wireless companies? I know you have coverage issues with a site and Sprint's response.

< nothing to see here, move along >

Damn, the HTC One Max is looking sexier by the day.

EDIT: I retract my statement. Need Tri-Band.

EDIT2: HTC One Max is Tri-Band: http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-max/#specs

EDIT: I retract my statement. Need Tri-Band.

did you get your hot spot? If so how is it performing?

did you get your hot spot? If so how is it performing?

Haven't gotten it yet. FreedomPop is messing around.

Looking for a replacement with decent triband or jumping wireless companies? I know you have coverage issues with a site and Sprint's response. < nothing to see here, move along >

The downtown legacy site I use is still broken after almost a year.  I went over my 300 meg roaming due to this site.  There are notes on my account directed towards the roaming group.  Whether they read them or not is another question.  Then plain and simple I won't be able to bring myself to signing up for another 2 years if the two sites near the downtown area are still legacy combined with the one that covers my home area/evening hangouts.  Hopefully the crews will be back and start putting up RRUs again soon, as they left this area back in June.

After the EVO LTE and One's LTE poor LTE showing it's going to take a miracle to make me look at HTC products.  If I bought one I'd be comparing it to other devices rather quickly that day. 

After the EVO LTE and One's LTE poor LTE showing it's going to take a miracle to make me look at HTC products.  If I bought one I'd be comparing it to other devices rather quickly that day. 

I can understand that. With the Mega falling short on a specs that can last the next 2 years it's hard to fall in love with. I've never been a fan of LG. Their devices are so poorly built it's crazy.

I can understand that. With the Mega falling short on a specs that can last the next 2 years it's hard to fall in love with. I've never been a fan of LG. Their devices are so poorly built it's crazy.

Definitely going to be looking at the new G2.  I was impressed to see their Optimus G on how they turned things around.

Yup... I was very impressed with the RF performance of the LG Optimus G. 

I've come to love Multiview when hunting. Don't know if I can live without it now. I did correct my previous post. The One Max is Tri-Band.

I've come to love Multiview when hunting. Don't know if I can live without it now. I did correct my previous post. The One Max is Tri-Band.

I agree it is so much easier with multi view.

Fully agree on that one but triband takes the priority over any software features for me.

I'm hoping that someone can help me out...

I'm reverting from CM10.1 (4.2.2) to Digi's Stock based ROM.  I backed up my internal storage, then wiped everything to have a fresh start.  For some odd reason, I'm now getting a permission denied when trying to ADB push the ROMs zip install file to the internal storage.  I'm running TWRP 2.6.3.0, I've tried pushing to data/media and to /SDCard and always get permission denied.  I've tried pushing to the TWRP folder in that location too.  I've tried doing chmod 755 and 755 to the TWRP folder, but still can't get a copy to complete.

If I try to run ADB shell, I get - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -

I've tried adb root too to run adb as root, but that made no difference

I'm dead in the water as my MicroSD is at the office.