digiblur ROM 2014.01.23 [Note2] [MK4]

digiblur

Do you mean a file browser?  The theme of this ROM is BYOA...  Bring Your Own Apps.  There are tons of different file browsers and managers on the Play Store so pick one that allows you to browse the System folder and you'll see the version in there.

I use the palm swipe all the time. Do you have it enabled in the settings?

What do you mean you don't have an app for something anymore? Not sure what you mean.

Do you mean a file browser? The theme of this ROM is BYOA... Bring Your Own Apps. There are tons of different file browsers and managers on the Play Store so pick one that allows you to browse the System folder and you'll see the version in there.

I just did it on mine. You trying it with multi windows turned on? I had problems with that but not with a edge if hand swiped to the right.

yeah swipe for screenshot was disabled got it. And yes I was referring to apps to view folders. I just restored astro and was able to find it. Thanks again digiblur! Now I gotta get a good rom on son's e4gt its a battery pig.

Sent from my rooted G Note 2 Using TapaTalk 4 Beta

So digi when should I be expecting a Samsung Gear digiblur ROM? :lol:

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

I was joking. I was referring to the version of Android running the Gear watch.

Today's post has been brought to you by Sprint, the letters GN and the number 2.

Anyone else experiencing any GPS issues? My navigation will be working fine, then will jump a street or two over while providing directions and starts a reroute. Happens in Google Navigation and Waze.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally got around to uninstalling the Voice-mail apk and I now my MFing ROM is complete. I went to Voice-mail settings with the phone app expecting to see a Force Closed error and was presented an option to choose Google Voice as my VM carrier!

Can you tell me where the voice mail app is? I thought it was VVM.apk, but removing that didn't change anything as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

Can you tell me where the voice mail app is? I thought it was VVM.apk, but removing that didn't change anything as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

Did you uninstall using TB? Have you restarted your phone yet?

Did you uninstall using TB? Have you restarted your phone yet?

Not sure what TB is. Removed the apk using the file manager in TWRP recovery. I have confirmed that VVM.apk is still gone, but that doesn't seem to have actually been the voicemail app. Not sure what it was - so far I haven't missed it.

TB = Titanium Backup. I think deleting the apk doesn't actually remove it. I think you have to actually uninstall it.

This flashable zip in recovery will remove the MSL requirement from the ##DATA# menu.  I got tired of having to type it when I wanted to force my phone to EVDO or 1X only.  As always, only change things if you know what you are doing in there.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23134718111254914

I've been fighting since last night. :wall: Getting "Email stopped working" FC non-stop. Redownloading ROM for a 3rd time. Hopefully this one is the charm.

What email account type? Are you restoring settings?

Nope. Fresh, Wiped Install. First thing that happens before I can click next is, ROM freezes, following by a pop up of that says "Unfortunately, Email has stopped."

Snag a logcat and see if you find out more info.

If my G-Note-Dos lets me doing anything, I gotcha. ;)

Update: Looks like another fresh ROM download (5th Try) solved the issue. I hate AndroidFileHost. :lol:

If my G-Note-Dos lets me doing anything, I gotcha. ;)

Update: Looks like another fresh ROM download (5th Try) solved the issue. I hate AndroidFileHost. :lol:

I always check the Md5 and I always do a test extract on my PC to verify the Zip is good too. Got snagged in the past from a download failure.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I figured I'd try to since this is the ROM I use.  So I'm wondering if there is any way to change the WiFi status icon so that it has the up/down arrows as shown in the image here:

2013-09-24_150054.jpg

I have a Note 10.1 that I use that has this feature and I find the feature very useful.  I was just wondering if it's something that can be done with the Sprint version of the device or if anyone can point me in the direction to what I'm looking to achieve.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I figured I'd try to since this is the ROM I use.  So I'm wondering if there is any way to change the WiFi status icon so that it has the up/down arrows as shown in the image here:

2013-09-24_150054.jpg

I have a Note 10.1 that I use that has this feature and I find the feature very useful.  I was just wondering if it's something that can be done with the Sprint version of the device or if anyone can point me in the direction to what I'm looking to achieve.

I actually looked into that a while back as the option is there to turn it on in the code but they pulled some pieces out and it doesn't work correctly so I kinda gave up on it.

I actually looked into that a while back as the option is there to turn it on in the code but they pulled some pieces out and it doesn't work correctly so I kinda gave up on it.

Would dumping the SystemUI.apk from the International version of the ROM and enabling the option within your ROM work (...maybe)?

2013-09-24_150054.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's in one of the stock options in Morphology:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=37372432

Being honest, I wouldn't worry about it. Can cause hella issues.