Network Vision/LTE Market - West Iowa/Nebraska Market (Omaha/Council Bluffs/Lincoln)

TrentAllen

so there is a rule that says you cant tell another person if services are active or not?

The only way to know if a site is active is to go to it and check.

Then we share that pin point accurate data back to our Sponsor thread, the maintainers (freely volunteering MUCH of their time) update our "little maps and spreadsheets" and then any Sponsors know what is active on exact towers. Hard to understand how you don't see value in that kind of data (or take issue with anyone claiming that it is OR that is explaining how to access it) but hey, to each his own. 

We have a great community based resource here that costs money to maintain and what it takes to gain access to the exact Lat/Long and information as to status on a tower is trivial to the knowledge that is gained. 

• Like 1

thats fine if u share ur pinpoint accurate data there. however they accepted 150+ towers. pretty much all of the towers in this market. im not asking abt a specific tower. I was asking as a general question as in is it blocked or still in the fine tuning stage or are you guys connecring to it normally.

considering all the information that is available especially in the public 800 thread and other market threads there is no reason for the glib remarks abt joining as a sponsor. I already know the towers are live. im just asking if anyone here actually got the service.

@mrrogers that data might be valuable to some... but it wasnt what I was asking, not even close.

@dkoellerwx I didnt ask if a site was active.

it really seems you guys changed this into something completely different than it was.

Your original question was valid. Since then, you have descended to nothing but attitude. This is really the cause why the issue has escalated. If someone doesn't answer the question the way you were seeking, give it time for others to respond. It was just one man's opinion.

But turning on the first person to respond is not good forum etiquette and will not likely get you a good result in any forum.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

According to sprint website existing people can join framily chain.

If any one interested in saving some bucks I can give my framily I'd or I can join your framily Branch. https://now.sprint.com/framily/?ECID=MA:SZ:MBL:20140212:frmlybanr:FRAM

Sent from Sprint GS4

Existing customers currently cannot band together onto Framily unless you are already on the same account.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

This and the Premier Sponsor have little activity compared to the sponsor threads (ones I follow anyways). Premier is somewhat alive but it could be that I'm only following a single thread.

This and the Premier Sponsor have little activity compared to the sponsor threads (ones I follow anyways). Premier is somewhat alive but it could be that I'm only following a single thread.

It's been on and poppin today in Premier! :D

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Any updates on the Elkhorn area?  I can't seem to get any LTE from about 180th and Maple until I get to Valley.  

That may improve slightly shortly as their is an accepted but not live site that will cover part of that drive. The specifics are on our sponsor map. In general though the 204th/Highway 31 and Maple Street intersection is one of the areas in the Omaha metro that Sprint failed to keep up with population growth over the past decade.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's spotty so I'm going to hold out, I'm thinking they are still testing it so I may not be able to accurately say what's full on or not. When it stats on for longer than 2 hours continuously I'm going to drive around and find out which towers are broadcasting and report it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How are things in Lincoln recently? Thinking of switching to get the new iPhone or Note 4. Some great deals being offered right now. 

Lincoln is by-and-large fully upgraded by NV 1.0 standards. Band 41 8T8R antennas have been spotted on several sites in city recently as well. Consider becoming a sponsor for access to the map sites and their current statuses.