Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Second carrier, B41 deployment timelines and upgrading GMOs. Those would be my priorities.

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Second carrier, B41 deployment timelines and upgrading GMOs. Those would be my priorities.

My focus would be to get 800 on every site first and then worry about second B25 carriers and B41.

• Like 2

My focus would be to get 800 on every site first and then worry about second B25 carriers and B41.

Already deployed 800 in this market. Waiting just along the border. I was focusing on what could be done right now.

• Like 1

Already deployed 800 in this market. Waiting just along the border. I was focusing on what could be done right now.

I agree! Additional tower went live Feb of this year.. b41 or second carrier b25 is needed bad. Band 26 I'm least worried about.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

152173f0d726cf971a33629e1b58c97d.jpg permits are starting up in el paso for sprint

Are those current? They are dated in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The very top one is dated 2016

i missed that. sure will be nice if they are starting to get back into this market

• Like 1

i missed that. sure will be nice if they are starting to get back into this market

Yes it would be nice. I'm just wondering how widespread this would be. So far I've only seen one permit

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Totally. I had to switch one of my lines to Verizon for work, and have learned Verizon's rough areas. Specifically ABQ Uptown on Louisiana is completely unusable for Verizon almost all times of day.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Exactly! Being a working college student I spend a lot of my time shopping and it's a little saddening that I get unusable data at Albuquerque's more upscale boutique mall. From Verizon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how do we know this is B41?

I would say as it is project name modification. I would say band 25 is already on the tower. So, im just assuming it would be band 41. It could be adding a second carrier, but my guess is it is band 41

My brother is actually in Albuquerque! Speeds are not bad at all. a4d2ad2755fdb6f3fda02f1f43f3dbae.jpg

Albuquerque doesn't have bad speeds, they aren't the greatest, but do get the job done for now.

The tower is actually on the top of a marriot hotel, but i will try my best ;)

That's why you get a drone to do the work. :P

I would say as it is project name modification. I would say band 25 is already on the tower. So, im just assuming it would be band 41. It could be adding a second carrier, but my guess is it is band 41

Adding the second carriers does not require any site work. It is done remotely using the existing equipment.

Sent from my LG G4

• Like 1

Adding the second carriers does not require any site work. It is done remotely using the existing equipment.

Sent from my LG G4

What do you think sprint can get done here in el paso before the year is done ?

Sent from my LG G4

Sprint has quietly added several new towers here in the area just band 25 only, but its helping cover and making the network a lil denser