Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

dec6acfa94c077f1b51e4826734f489f.jpg just an update. We have very little activity going on in el paso. We have 2 permits one has been filled in may was just ready to issue like two weeks ago and the other was filled as of yesterday. I have yet to see any upgrades happening on airway i will be in the area tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

62b7f928bab0c7d7de1eebb470ac507c.jpg el paso is supposed to get major upgrades next year. Just a quick update

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It is a canned response. THe upgrades you want would not help with signal indoors.  Only 800 would help that and I think that is a while off for southern NM and El Paso.

• Like 1

It is a canned response. THe upgrades you want would not help with signal indoors. Only 800 would help that and I think that is a while off for southern NM and El Paso.

Im really just looking for any life lol i only have a few months left on this easy pay with my phone. So, i would of at least like to have seen some uogrades

@tyroned3222 I asked last week about some towers and they got pushed back again till December. They wouldn't tell me why. I'm starting to lose faith in them now.

Ya, same here! We are towards the end of this year. Even if they start sometime next year we still won't see any changes until mid 2018. The 800mhz ibez who knows when they will approve that.

@tyroned3222 I asked last week about some towers and they got pushed back again till December. They wouldn't tell me why. I'm starting to lose faith in them now.

T-Mobile has some of the highest spectrum holdings In the country in El paso and Albuquerque. I use t mobile and sprint.. t mobile in El paso launched band 12 and some site have 3xCA enabled already...

T-Mobile has some of the highest spectrum holdings In the country in El paso and Albuquerque. I use t mobile and sprint.. t mobile in El paso launched band 12 and some site have 3xCA enabled already...

I saw your speed test in the Tmo thread. It is nice but think about it. Your speed is basically 10x10 and that is it until GSM and HSPA is turned off. 

• Like 1

I saw your speed test in the Tmo thread. It is nice but think about it. Your speed is basically 10x10 and that is it until GSM and HSPA is turned off.

Ya , the additional capacity is only 10×10mhz your right, but it sure beats sprint

Ya , the additional capacity is only 10×10mhz your right, but it sure beats sprint

Today. Im fine paying less waiting for band 41 deployment. Sprint demo 3xCA today and hit 285megs on an HTC10. 

• Like 1

Today. Im fine paying less waiting for band 41 deployment. Sprint demo 3xCA today and hit 285megs on an HTC10.

How much longer are you willing to wait? Most of there capex funding is geared towards small cells. So, is there still funding available at the moment for new lte plus sites? Thats all you guys need you already have 800mhz.

How much longer are you willing to wait? Most of there capex funding is geared towards small cells. So, is there still funding available at the moment for new lte plus sites? Thats all you guys need you already have 800mhz.

Not in a lot of places. We still have some that don't even have LTE (one of them is nearby my house)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It is worth it for me with 5 lines and I pay less than I would with Verizon, ATT or Tmo.  I have a work verizon hotspot and yes they may have more coverage but suffer from the same issues sprint does.

Yes it helps that band 26 is deployed and used as a bandaid fix for capacity. I think they should just come back and do the GMOs tha are left.

Not in a lot of places. We still have some that don't even have LTE (one of them is nearby my house)

I don't know where you live but in the heights I am pretty good except far north east heights.

It is worth it for me with 5 lines and I pay less than I would with Verizon, ATT or Tmo. I have a work verizon hotspot and yes they may have more coverage but suffer from the same issues sprint does.

Yes it helps that band 26 is deployed and used as a bandaid fix for capacity. I think they should just come back and do the GMOs tha are left.

I don't know where you live but in the heights I am pretty good except far north east heights.

I agree about GMOs. Just get them done! The Westside does need more work then the eastside. Some places everything is useless and it's sort of scary to be honest. If something happens and no way to reach out to emergency services, that's going to bite Sprint in the butt. I even said this to them.

• Like 1

I agree about GMOs. Just get them done! The Westside does need more work then the eastside. Some places everything is useless and it's sort of scary to be honest. If something happens and no way to reach out to emergency services, that's going to bite Sprint in the butt. I even said this to them.

I'm glad you guys got the convo going a bit! The thread died of there for a while (I mean there isn't much to report). Are you looking at other options currently?

I'm glad you guys got the convo going a bit! The thread died of there for a while (I mean there isn't much to report). Are you looking at other options currently?

I kind of am, but not sure. Maybe thinking of picking up T Mobile to try.

I kind of am, but not sure. Maybe thinking of picking up T Mobile to try.

Yes, try it you will like it a bunch. They are number in Albuquerque. It will be a night and day difference

If Sprint starts putting those small cell on the westside, that would really improve things. Wonder if they have any plans for that.

I would think that would be easier than bring band 41. band 25 small cells from ericson would be awesome. They could deploy 7 to 10 at the same cost of 1 NV 1.0 tower (cost wise)

• Like 3

I see sprint is rolling out new unlimited plans. Gonna have to look into them. On the surface it looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right when I upgrade too. Haha

If Sprint starts putting those small cell on the westside, that would really improve things. Wonder if they have any plans for that.

That would be nice as many of towers on the westside are so spread out. I can't believe the one off Coors and Montano still hasn't been upgraded to LTE.

That would be nice as many of towers on the westside are so spread out. I can't believe the one off Coors and Montano still hasn't been upgraded to LTE.

They wouldn't tell me if it was in the plans. :(

It was originally suppose to be done by September, but when I asked again recently they said December now.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk