Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Any exciting news to share?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nothing at the moment. I haven't really bug them about updates since the last time I talked upgrades.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nothing at the moment. I haven't really bug them about updates since the last time I talked upgrades.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well, 3 carrier aggregation is live for t mobile in El paso. Plus Albuquerque and el paso are getting 3 way carrier aggregation + 4×4 mimo and 256 QAM next month;) with cell splits starting in Jan 2017 for both markets. Sprint here is starting next year in March with band 41 just three towers downtown. The rest are all still TBD and 800 is not scheduled.

Yea, we are still waiting here in Southern NM also. Do not think there will be anything anytime soon. I thought we were getting B26 in town but now I am sure it was from the Holloman AFB tower. Most of the time speeds are acceptable and above 1mb download. since I am on wifi most of the time it is not a big deal for now. I am still on the Framily plan and have no plans for leaving anytime soon. I will admit it bothers me when the talk about their advance speed and with are nowhere close to getting that here. I got a taste of 2nd carrier in San Angelo TX last week. Speeds were not that great but it was peek time and i am not sure how burdened the system was. I did notice connecting to B26 was a lot slower then last time I was there.

• Like 1

Yea, we are still waiting here in Southern NM also. Do not think there will be anything anytime soon. I thought we were getting B26 in town but now I am sure it was from the Holloman AFB tower. Most of the time speeds are acceptable and above 1mb download. since I am on wifi most of the time it is not a big deal for now. I am still on the Framily plan and have no plans for leaving anytime soon. I will admit it bothers me when the talk about their advance speed and with are nowhere close to getting that here. I got a taste of 2nd carrier in San Angelo TX last week. Speeds were not that great but it was peek time and i am not sure how burdened the system was. I did notice connecting to B26 was a lot slower then last time I was there.

I lost most of my hope !

You should just leave sprint since you worship Legere so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not be jumping down people's throats here. (Unless that's a joke? I can't tell).

Though he does talk about T-Mobile frequently (no rule against that), Tyroned has had constructive conversation in this thread for quite some time. 

• Like 3

Though he does talk about T-Mobile frequently (no rule against that), Tyroned has had constructive conversation in this thread for quite some time. 

Yeah, but you should see tyroned3222 on Reddit.  He is part of the Magentan mob shouting down RootMetrics and claiming rigged results.  He is not equipped with knowledge or analysis to come to that conclusion.  Rather, RootMetrics results just do not fit his T-Mobile narrative based on anecdotal experience and belief.

AJ

• Like 1

Yeah, but you should see tyroned3222 on Reddit. He is part of the Magentan mob shouting down RootMetrics and claiming rigged results. He is not equipped with knowledge or analysis to come to that conclusion. Rather, RootMetrics results just do not fit his T-Mobile narrative based on anecdotal experience and belief.

AJ

This thread has nothing do with reddit (why even bring that up). I just comment on here to keep the thread going if not this thread would be dead.. I'm sure if sprint was doing upgrades this thread would be alive and well, but there not. I use both sprint and T-Mobile

This thread has nothing do with reddit (why even bring that up).

The Internet is a public space.  What you say or do in one place reflects upon you in other places, too.  If you do not want others to weigh your speech and evaluate your competence, then you should not make statements in public anywhere.

AJ

• Like 2

I may only visit Ruidoso only once a year (exactly a year ago at this time and where I am today), but I could've sworn 3G was better last year at this time than currently today. Also I'm wondering, is there any hope for Ruidodo getting 4G LTE at some point?

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

I may only visit Ruidoso only once a year (exactly a year ago at this time and where I am today), but I could've sworn 3G was better last year at this time than currently today. Also I'm wondering, is there any hope for Ruidodo getting 4G LTE at some point?

I would go there all the time for my job. You could get 2mb download at EUNM by Albertsons market(old Lawrence brothers) a year ago. Last time I was there it was under 1mb. Not sure what is going on with Sprint in our market. Hope they get back on track down here.

I would go there all the time for my job. You could get 2mb download at EUNM by Albertsons market(old Lawrence brothers) a year ago. Last time I was there it was under 1mb. Not sure what is going on with Sprint in our market. Hope they get back on track down here.

The coverage is spotty there correct? I went to the casion up there and signal was in and out.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Actually place I'm staying at is roughly caddy corner from there at the Innsbrook Country club off Mechem Drive/N.M. State Route 48 at Cree Meadows. Now it just fluctuates between EV-DO Rev. A and 1xrRTT with ping times ranging from 98ms to 171ms when I am connected to EV-DO Rev. A

• 1 month later...

31cee56d45c5fab28e17b8061225307f.jpg

Anyone tell who's setup this is? Tower was built about 5 years ago. This is the first set up on it. Was done in the last week. Never saw it being done so could not ask any questions about it. Sure would be nice if sprint would use it. We need more coverage in the center of town. Peek speed have dropped quite a bit in the last year.

• Like 1

31cee56d45c5fab28e17b8061225307f.jpg

Anyone tell who's setup this is? Tower was built about 5 years ago. This is the first set up on it. Was done in the last week. Never saw it being done so could not ask any questions about it. Sure would be nice if sprint would use it. We need more coverage in the center of town. Peek speed have dropped quite a bit in the last year.

Looks like a at&t site.. I could be wrong

So, after speaking with upper management again... sprint has scheduled some band 41 sites in El paso starting in march next year. 4 sites total to be complete downtown that's about the only sites so far.

By March or starting in March?