Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

I did take that screenshot when I was in the same area and scp showed b41.

Scp is reporting incorrect so report it in the app.

I thought I knew something was off. GCI ending was not one known for b41.

Nokia and alu markets typically end in #9, #a, #b or 01,02,03

Sent from my LG-H790

Scp is reporting incorrect so report it in the app.

I thought I knew something was off. GCI ending was not one known for b41.

Sent from my LG-H790

Darn! I started wondering if there was something wrong when I found it in ventana ranch as well. I'll make sure and check the debug screen next time before I post anything.

Does the 1x connection ever go away? If so, what is displayed then? If the 1x connection is showing, often the LTE readings are incorrect on SCP.

I'm not showing it now but I got a couple of screenshots that don't show 1x and only LTE 2500.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm not showing it now but I got a couple of screenshots that don't show 1x and only LTE 2500.

Can you post one of those? Just curious if it still shows the same GCI pattern. 

Also, don't forget to update your S4GRU profile. For a moment I thought you were still using a Note 3 and was really confused.

• Like 1

Can you post one of those? Just curious if it still shows the same GCI pattern.

Also, don't forget to update your S4GRU profile. For a moment I thought you were still using a Note 3 and was really confused.

Yeah it still shows the same pattern. So disappointing [emoji24]

Yeah it still shows the same pattern. So disappointing [emoji24]

Next time you see LTE 2500 with no 1x visible, verify that you are actually on Band 25 via the engineering screen, and then send a bug report to Mike through the app. Maybe we can identify what the issue is. May make a post in the SCP thread as well.

Have any of you experienced some dropped calls, or calls that just hang? In other words the phone says you're connected, but you don't hear the person?

I'm wondering if it's balloon fiesta traffic, or if it's tower upgrades or something else...

Have any of you experienced some dropped calls, or calls that just hang? In other words the phone says you're connected, but you don't hear the person?

I'm wondering if it's balloon fiesta traffic, or if it's tower upgrades or something else...

i was driving ubers all weekend down there and all providers except sprint have a cow setup. If you are on the north side then that is my assumption. I wasn't able to stop the rides till I got back to paseo all day Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone 6 64GB using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i was driving ubers all weekend down there and all providers except sprint have a cow setup. If you are on the north side then that is my assumption. I wasn't able to stop the rides till I got back to paseo all day Saturday and Sunday.

A cow set up?

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I am in complete awe at the distance/power of Sprint's one site in Socorro. Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile each have 3+ sites right in the town, and still have a handful of dead zones throughout town, whereas I have never been off LTE since they added B26 here.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Poor Albuquerque. I knew Sprint was going to stay last though. Maybe next round of testing we will actually have a B41 site.

http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/albuquerque-nm/2015/2H

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

for mostly a band 25 city Sprint didn't do terrible except network speeds. I'm surprised they got 90. They are in a good position to crush the competition when more band 41 sites are up.

for mostly a band 25 city Sprint didn't do terrible except network speeds. I'm surprised they got 90. They are in a good position to crush the competition when more band 41 sites are up.

You are right. Band 26 is more sprinkles and is helping. What would be awesome is if they could complete the remaining ten or so sites.

You are right. Band 26 is more sprinkles and is helping. What would be awesome is if they could complete the remaining ten or so sites.

Is there alot of band 26 in this market? Over here in Flordia we have optimized band 25/26 all over the state.

Everytime I go to Orlando I have a good experience. Unlike Tampa. What part of Orlando did you go to?

I stayed at the Four Seasons. We were roaming in the convention area of the hotel. Good thing they had free wifi.

So what kind of speeds can you get on B26 in Albuquerque? I ask because I just spent a week in San Angelo Tx with B26 all over the place and the best speeds I got were less then 1MB down or up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk