Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

I forgot the tower outside of Hollowman already has 800 SMR. Should be coming online soon with LTE. They have had the microwave back haul in place for awhile now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post some pics of the Holloman site antennas some time when you get a chance. And a screen shot of being connected. Thanks!

Using Tapatalk on Nexus 6

Post some pics of the Holloman site antennas some time when you get a chance. And a screen shot of being connected. Thanks!

Okay will try in the next day or so..

• Like 1

Here is what I have

100_4589.JPG

006.png

screenshot at the tower

008.png

Coming back from Las Cruces

• Like 2

Here is what I have

screenshot at the tower

Coming back from Las Cruces

Looks like Sprint is on the bottom and there is indeed an 800 RRU installed.  You may just have CDMA 800 for awhile.  But I'd take this is as good news.  Thanks for posting these.

• Like 1

They have had 800 SMR at this tower for about a year now. They did the 800 LTE upgrade to the tower in Alamogordo a couple of months ago. Still waiting for integration or activation. Data speeds have dropped to below 3/mb down during peek times. Sure could use some relief on B25

• 4 weeks later...

I've been picking up band 41 recently. I had it at Unser and Montano and from 4th and Montano up to San Mateo and Montgomery. Anyone else seeing it pop up?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Edited by seventy_x_7
  • Like 5

I've been picking up band 41 recently. I had it at Unser and Montano and from 4th and Montano up to San Mateo and Montgomery. Anyone else seeing it pop up?

This is huge. Reports, people. More reports! :tu:

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

• Like 1

B41 in New Mexico? I thought for sure Nokia lost the map.

Using Tapatalk on BlackBerry Z30

They got directions from our fellow Mexicans below us. Hahaha

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sad day, I couldn't find anything. Do you remember exactly this screenshot was taken?

I was able to get signal early this morning and last night. Nothing now

So does anyone know if B41 is showing up in El Paso?

On a side note I had a person drop from my Framily plan. I took it as my son is getting old enough to carry a phone for emergency. I activated an old Samsung Epic that I had (I think I will use the upgrade for an iPhone later). It still connects to the WiMax 4G. Speed sucks (1.5/down .8/up).

I hope this is an indication that I might get B41 at my house when then get to that.

Access the engineering screens via ##debug# and take screenshots.

Sent from my LG-H790

i wish I had the time to head out there tonight. I want to know if carrier aggregation was activated right away as well

Sent from my iPhone 6 64GB using Tapatalk

i wish I had the time to head out there tonight. I want to know if carrier aggregation was activated right away as well

Sent from my iPhone 6 64GB using Tapatalk

It's date night for me, looks like we might be taking a detour. Besides what is a better date then to witness the first sights of B41 in Albuquerque?!?!?!

• Like 1