Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

I wouldn't say they have wideband yet. My experience on Sprint isn't that different to my work Verizon hotspot.

All Tmo has is 15x15 which was the speed winner in the last round in Rootmetrics testings and Verizon has only the B13 10x10 and B4 15x15.

As far as I know from the Spectrum databases, the spectrum in those bands is it for Tmo and Verizon. Only expansion would be elimation of HSPA+ in B2 for TMO and refarm the 800 Cellular for Verizon. Also, Verizon only owns a 5x5 slice of 1900 in most of NM.

So t mobile doesn't have 20×20 mhz access in Albuquerque.... i remember they sure made a deal about launching there wideband lte in Albuquerque right after launching there big call center there

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

So t mobile doesn't have 20×20 mhz access in Albuquerque.... i remember they sure made a deal about launching there wideband lte in Albuquerque right after launching there big call center there

Let me get a screen shot for proof.

Where are you seeing this? I find it hard to believe.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Once u get escalated high enough...once u hit the executive team ( which is not hard to reach) they offer it to you leave the agreement no penalties

Where are you seeing this? I find it hard to believe.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

They offered it to me yesterday....i had a lot of network complaints and was a bit knowledgeable.... then he offered it to me.. they will send a return kit for the devices...

Once u get escalated high enough...once u hit the executive team ( which is not hard to reach) they offer it to you leave the agreement no penalties

The reason i added (sprint now allows) cause it is not hard to get escalated to the executive team!

Oh you went that route. That isn't a bad route to go if you are having problems with the main customer service. But glad you were able to do what you need to do in order to get the best service you can get in the area you are at.

Oh you went that route. That isn't a bad route to go if you are having problems with the main customer service. But glad you were able to do what you need to do in order to get the best service you can get in the area you are at.

Yes just letting everyone know... i know a lot of people who are actually paying off devices to switch

Honestly, at&t and tmobile haven't added enough capacity here.... even verizons xlte here is starting to stuggle a lot....so i really wanna see who adds more capacity first

If you are going for capacity, T is currently deploying b30 there.

If you are going for capacity, T is currently deploying b30 there.

Yes, i have seen alot of activity for at&t here.... i know at&t and t Mobiles network here are very dense but capacity was a bit of an issue... do you know if there band 30 is 10×10 or 15×15 mhz

Yes, i have seen alot of activity for at&t here.... i know at&t and t Mobiles network here are very dense but capacity was a bit of an issue... do you know if there band 30 is 10×10 or 15×15 mhz

It's either 5x5 or 10x10 at max.

a6549581bfcd2063a79eb5730551cdcf.jpg37f172eec4e472d34de48103283e924a.jpg rootmetrics now changed the website to show average speeds... this is Albuquerque and el paso!

You always could by pressing "how these are calculated" button in each report, but nice to see it's more easily available.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

What could sprint possible do to help out El paso(to increase speeds... until they can bring LTE plus here..

nothing. El Paso and Albuquerque are spectrum constrained in the PCS blocks.  That is why I keep telling you, if sprint is working for you now, switch.  El Paso won't see significant improvement in speeds until later this year into next year. Just face that fact.

Edit: The only saving grace for ABQ is that Sprint is able to deploy band 26. Band 41 will be down in El Paso long before Band 26.

nothing. El Paso and Albuquerque are spectrum constrained in the PCS blocks. That is why I keep telling you, if sprint is working for you now, switch. El Paso won't see significant improvement in speeds until later this year into next year. Just face that fact.

Edit: The only saving grace for ABQ is that Sprint is able to deploy band 26. Band 41 will be down in El Paso long before Band 26.

I know! Im just trying to find some positive statements, a little bit of hope lol. Yesterday me and some buddies ran speed tests on all 4 carriers and i must say there is not real significant difference... the highest we saw was 3mbps and this was in multiple areas all over town...but even when you say "by the end of this year into early next year" there is still no guarantee about that happening ether.