Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

So we might not see any activity until early 2017.... ahh, it's just band 25 is burned out here. lol i do know about the situation with b26 i always thought it was because of Mexico.... i checked the offical document on the FCC website... some guy has all the rights to the 800 mhz and he wants sprint to buy him out. They can't reach a deal so the fcc keeps extending 3 months at a time.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Hey man I feel your pain. Realize that if sprint isn't meeting that needs the other carriers might do it. Tmo won for speed down there so that is always and option.

Hey man I feel your pain. Realize that if sprint isn't meeting that needs the other carriers might do it. Tmo won for speed down there so that is always and option.

Most carrier's struggle here.... only verizon is decent at best... i guess most carrier's just don't care for el paso much..... i think the highest avg speed was 12mbps here.... if t mobile had wideband here i would consider them....i guess whoever brings it first, whether it be sprint bringing lte plus or t mobile bringing wideband is who i will give my money to.

But let me know... what is the website to check for permits?

Thanks man I appreciate it. Have you seen any activity from Verizon or T Mobile in El Paso on that site currently on the road

T-mobile here in Alamogordo added new antennas. 700 MHz is what they told me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the progress for sprint in alamagordo

We got B25 about a year ago. Speeds were very good for awhile. But now the system gets very slow during peek hours. A lot of time LTE speeds are below 1.5. I talked to a crew that said they were doing the B26 upgrade about five months ago. Haven't seen that yet though. I have been submitting data issues through the sprint zone app hoping they will get some speed upgrades done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I check El Paso permits weekly and I haven't seen any sprint specific band 41 applications going through. Once we see applications, that is when the timeframe can really be nailed down. The process will go faster than before. It is not a tip and replace.

I read a vendors post on the Sprint subreddit. Sprint usually has an SLA now for two weeks from when the permit is approved. I would say this supports my observations near me. A local legacy site got upgraded near me and it was up and running B25 after a week when the permit was approved.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

I read a vendors post on the Sprint subreddit. Sprint usually has an SLA now for two weeks from when the permit is approved. I would say this supports my observations near me. A local legacy site got upgraded near me and it was up and running B25 after a week when the permit was approved.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Wow! So sprint is going at a very fast pace?

20160124_105818.jpg 20160124_105813.jpg 20160124_113626.jpg

These are 2 of my towers in my area... do you guys see anything i don't see... or is is just the standard band 25

First tower no sprint.

Second sprint is top rack. No 800 RUU which is not surprising for El Paso.