Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

That's the same site they are tracking. 65, 234, and 403. You guys should be able to figure it basing the location of where 65 (northern sector) was found and now this 403 (gamma sector northwest to west)

Woah that's a long reach from poydras. I'm on the third floor in a building may not have a signal at ground level.

USACE in the house? Sprint signal was always horrible for me in that area.

Maybe the one on Tchoup finally went live. At least we know that one has rru's up.

If they're the ones at Soraparu and Orange, I feel like we'd have some celebration from the Best Bank, too. And so far, not a peep.

That is a long way to go, from Riverbend to the Superdome.

But yet, there is no dark purple anywhere in the middle of the city. Maybe Napoleon and Magnolia on the top of that Skin Institute building? I think it was listed as In Progress on the spreadsheet, but I don't know if that's from us, or from The Insider. But it's a 6 or 8 story building, with panels way at the top, so possibly the best one to cover such a wide area? Only problem is, that should make the new Napoleon and Camp purple much darker, and getting darker as it goes north, not lighter.

So let's take a step back...

What cross street was 65 picked up at? What was the signal? Ground level?

Leake at Carrolton was 403 with a -103 on the third story right? What direction were you facing on the building?

Any other reports?

So let's take a step back...

What cross street was 65 picked up at? What was the signal? Ground level?

Leake at Carrolton was 403 with a -103 on the third story right? What direction were you facing on the building?

Any other reports?

I had 65 at poydras and okeefe. I did not check the signal this morning. I now have it by the window over 30 floors up.

I'll be driving from the FQ, up Poydras, to Broadmoor after work a-mapping. So, at least I'll be able to get the entire length of Poydras. I hope to have something to add, especially from home!

Edited by jmuskratt

You guys are making it difficult....after my non-local saw the two cross streets. Definitely not the other new site found a couple of days ago on Jeff Hwy (we don't have serving cells yet...hint hint). The 403 wouldn't fit at Leake/Carrolton. Could really be anything to be honest since you guys are up on higher than ground level and New Orleans has tons of sites in between you two. But my guess would be Napoleon and Magnolia which I see was already guessed. Just basing this off my little geo-analysis. There are about 4 or 5 other sites that fit the profile for it as well and you never know with this one crew that can turn around sites in 5 days lately.

Hammond will be officially launched soon. It has been added to Sprint's official coverage maps.

Very cool. They've been kicking it in that area very hard. 100% coverage there pretty much.

EDIT: Covington, Mandeville, and Slidell are showing up as well. I like that they are not showing all areas done in those cities. Some sites have gone active since the maps were made though. Which is good thing as we've seen other maps show coverage that was not there.

I was just at Napoleon and St. Charles for lunch and drove the entire length of Napoleon past Claiborne to Fountainbleu/Broad while cycling airplane mode and got nothing. Zero connection, zero hint of a connection.

Very cool. They've been kicking it in that area very hard. 100% coverage there pretty much.

EDIT: Covington, Mandeville, and Slidell are showing up as well. I like that they are not showing all areas done in those cities. Some sites have gone active since the maps were made though. Which is good thing as we've seen other maps show coverage that was not there.

You're right, I didn't see that. However, I think Sprint considers those part of the Hammond "metro" area, however it is they determine that. Since there was only one dot on the nation wide map, and only Hammond was announced as getting LTE in the "coming months." Though we won't know until they put out the official press release.

But my guess would be Napoleon and Magnolia which I see was already guessed.

If it is, it should show up in Broadmoor tonight, and certainly would have shown up for mkenny as he would have had to drive right past it...unless there's a signal acquisition issue with his LTEvo.

You're right, I didn't see that. However, I think Sprint considers those part of the Hammond "metro" area, however it is they determine that. Since there was only one dot on the nation wide map, and only Hammond was announced as getting LTE in the "coming months." Though we won't know until they put out the official press release.

I never heard Hammond and metro put together before ;)

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 2

One bar of LTE on Carondelet st and Julia st cell ID 65

Don't you have an iPhone?

Please tell me you took a shot of the cell identity number. That could be our key to finding it.

Sent from my little Note2