Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

It was on the network upgrade maps at one time, as I used to "scoop" the data in our area every once in a while:

11/18/2011 - Last 6 mos - 1 data capacity upgrade

01/11/2012 - Next 6 mos - 1 data capacity upgrade

05/14/2012 - Next 6 mos - 1 voice upg, 1 data capacity upg

bigzeto and I's map we started before S4GRU was kicking... ;) we mapped the area out the old school way, lead foot, and debug screens. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=211869730983851991752.00049207779fee3773756&msa=0&ll=30.398345,-91.115112&spn=0.483867,0.891953

• Like 2

It was on the network upgrade maps at one time, as I used to "scoop" the data in our area every once in a while:

11/18/2011 - Last 6 mos - 1 data capacity upgrade

01/11/2012 - Next 6 mos - 1 data capacity upgrade

05/14/2012 - Next 6 mos - 1 voice upg, 1 data capacity upg

bigzeto and I's map we started before S4GRU was kicking... ;) we mapped the area out the old school way, lead foot, and debug screens. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=211869730983851991752.00049207779fee3773756&msa=0&ll=30.398345,-91.115112&spn=0.483867,0.891953

That is very impressive. Die hard stuff right there. Props to y'all for sure.

Site at Touro St. And the train tracks is live :D

Did you hear our conversation in the sponsor section? We were talking about this that no one went to visit as it went active a few days ago and no one visited it yet.

Sent from my little Note2

• Like 1

Forgot about that, I'll have them by tomorrow morning

Make sure you get both of the IDs like before since you have an iPhone if I remember right. I could use a few screenshots from other sites as well if you feel like doing it.

• Like 1

Thanks! I updated our spreadsheet with your name as LTE confirmation/credit. I see I was one off on the pattern for the cell ident. Might throw off some others....rambling on... thanks again!

I might ask you to confirm the cell identity on a few other sites if you don't mind.

• Like 1

Thanks! I updated our spreadsheet with your name as LTE confirmation/credit. I see I was one off on the pattern for the cell ident. Might throw off some others....rambling on... thanks again!

I might ask you to confirm the cell identity on a few other sites if you don't mind.

Beautiful day outside so went for a ride on my bike to go lte hunting. St. Gabriel has no lte and ok download speeds on 3G. Bluebonnet has no lte with great 3G speeds. Around Mbps. Not sure what all that means but there you have it

Beautiful day outside so went for a ride on my bike to go lte hunting. St. Gabriel has no lte and ok download speeds on 3G. Bluebonnet has no lte with great 3G speeds. Around Mbps. Not sure what all that means but there you have it

by bluebonnet I mean siegen and Burbank sorry

Red sticked

Picked up 4g at corner of Manhattan and westbank expressway in Harvey. Gnex had id: 300, and on EVO 05A11B02. No time to investigate but wanted to report

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

The virus is in the Hammond area as well. Explains why they don't have the coverage in Hammond in those areas showing on the Sprint map.

At least that is a positive thing. Sprint knows the sites are not turned on so they are not listed on their launched coverage. Even though they have been accepted.

The virus is in the Hammond area as well. Explains why they don't have the coverage in Hammond in those areas showing on the Sprint map.

At least that is a positive thing. Sprint knows the sites are not turned on so they are not listed on their launched coverage. Even though they have been accepted.

At least we know they know but it leads us back to why they no worky?

I have about 15 sites to update from Morgan City to Westbank. I have been real busy but will try to get the posted and on the spreadsheet this weekend.

• Like 1

I have about 15 sites to update from Morgan City to Westbank. I have been real busy but will try to get the posted and on the spreadsheet this weekend.

Awesome! Finding tons of stuff out here. The question is more like where's the sites with no RRUs up?

Awesome! Finding tons of stuff out here. The question is more like where's the sites with no RRUs up?

Sweet! Wasn't expecting that kind of report. I guess we know where they been hiding.