Network Vision/LTE - Indianapolis Market

omega

@omega

The list of completed sites is only available to sponsors' date=' please do not share the information outside of the sponsor forums.

Sites that appear on the completed sites list are confirmed by Sprint.

The completed sites list is only available to Sponsors, please do not share this information outside of the Sponsor forums.

All sites listed on the completed sites map are accepted by Sprint.[/quote']

Interesting since the site has legacy hardware and no 4G.

Also since you edited my post will Robert see my original message?

Not that I dont believe you but nothing has changed on that site.

Interesting since the site has legacy hardware and no 4G.

Also since you edited my post will Robert see my original message?

Not that I dont believe you but nothing has changed on that site.

I didn't ( can't) edit your post.

Sent from a phone using an app. That is fancy!

I didn't ( can't) edit your post.

Sent from a phone using an app. That is fancy!

Oh i just realized you are not a MOD.

LOL

Are you from the area to give some feed back about the location at all?

Hi Robert,

I have been watching a site for a while and nothing has changed on it, there are no new panels, ruu nothing.

Are the indianapolis sites confirmed by a user or by Sprint?

Thank You.

I responded to your post in the Premier Sponsor section. Thanks.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

1st, which one of you is cruising my neighborhood getting LTE?

2nd, what device are you using, I am not getting squat on my Galaxy Nexus.

I feel like a big slacker knowing that someone else is mapping LTE in my backyard.

I know that it is not coming from the tower in my neighborhood. I have a feeling which site it is coming from, but haven't had the time to check it out.

umuhu8y4.jpg

1st, which one of you is cruising my neighborhood getting LTE?

2nd, what device are you using, I am not getting squat on my Galaxy Nexus.

I feel like a big slacker knowing that someone else is mapping LTE in my backyard.

I know that it is not coming from the tower in my neighborhood. I have a feeling which site it is coming from, but haven't had the time to check it out.

That would be me. I picked it up over the weekend as I headed south to Ben and Ari's. on my way back I picked it up and drove out past Best Buy and around the round abouts back towards Home Depot. Then south on 37 until I picked it up again and then turned down pleasant street and headed back towards the square before heading home.

That would be me. I picked it up over the weekend as I headed south to Ben and Ari's. on my way back I picked it up and drove out past Best Buy and around the round abouts back towards Home Depot. Then south on 37 until I picked it up again and then turned down pleasant street and headed back towards the square before heading home.

What phone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HAHA! Thats all it took? Someone to get LTE over you? That's funny.

No, I have been going back and forth between the Note 2 and the GS3. With the sales on black Friday my decision was made for me.

Question? The Jelly Bean update pushed to my phone but I am scared to install due to the horror I had with the GS2 to ICS, so has anyone done the update?

Which device?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gs3..OTA update
I haven't had any JB issues on my GS3. I really don't notice any difference.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Question? The Jelly Bean update pushed to my phone but I am scared to install due to the horror I had with the GS2 to ICS, so has anyone done the update?

Very little difference after the update, works just as good as before, however I still prefer the EVO even after two weeks of using the GS3 ;)

Neither of us are in LTE areas, so wouldn't know, but so far I have not seen any reports of any issues. The JB update was supposed to improve LTE connections, so I couldn't imagine that it would get worse.

Quoted in the upgrade was lte connection fix or something of that nature. I just read somewhere that going from evdo to lte handoff wasnt as smooth as before

a tower must have gone live around IU north hospital at 116th and Meridian. the area was all lit up today.

It is real strong at the core low -62 to -65 readings. but it doesn't carry like some of the other towers I've mapped. but that seems to be typical of the towers the week that they go live.

Edited by IndyAndy

About a month ago, I stumbled upon a site that gave me a listing of all the planned 4G rollouts in the next ~6 months and gave a completion percentage. Does anyone know where I can find that? I would like to see how close Indy is to being complete.