Network Vision/LTE - Indianapolis Market

omega

I see your first lte sighting September 25... Columbus hasn't started yet, what's up the normal time frame from the start of NV and getting the first lte signal?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I see your first lte sighting September 25... Columbus hasn't started yet, what's up the normal time frame from the start of NV and getting the first lte signal?

There is no exact formula for time frames, but it seems to be 2-3 weeks on a tower from start to finish. There are several variables that can change this drastically.

Sent via CleanROM DE using Tapatalk 2

They do not seem to be doing any blocking either. All towers that have been accepted are still a go. I am quite impressed at the rate they are going.

They do not seem to be doing any blocking either. All towers that have been accepted are still a go. I am quite impressed at the rate they are going.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Yea they are moving pretty good. For the life of me i cant get connected after loading up kentucky ave/465 to Rockville anymore though......must have been a test thing but it was late at night like 1am. ...so is there a definite word on what areas have it constantly yet?

Getting LTE at 116th and Allisonville Rd. My phone picked it up on its own! Last time I got a signal here I was in the parking lot and I had to force it to connect. I think I might be on a different (closer) tower this time.

u6a8a7y8.jpg

Yea they are moving pretty good. For the life of me i cant get connected after loading up kentucky ave/465 to Rockville anymore though......must have been a test thing but it was late at night like 1am. ...so is there a definite word on what areas have it constantly yet?

I picked up the Camby tower and went all the way down kentucky and picked up the 465 and kentucky tower. I lost it soon as i got on the highway then picked up the tower thats off Minnesota between Washington and Sam Jones like 1/4 mile east of 465.

I went through 116 and Allisonville Rd tonight and something else has been lit up since the last time through. I got a signal all the way south to 96th and all the way west to hazel dell. When I have more time I'll map it better.

I went through 116 and Allisonville Rd tonight and something else has been lit up since the last time through. I got a signal all the way south to 96th and all the way west to hazel dell. When I have more time I'll map it better.

There are live sites at 96th and Hague, and at 126th and Hazel Dell

There are live sites at 96th and Hague, and at 126th and Hazel Dell

is there a tower in between? I wasn't able to make it that far north with a signal from the I-69 corridor a week or so back.

Tower just south of 116th and Allisonville Rd is live. I was drowning in LTE goodness all day at work.

qyguzeru.jpg

I see yo u are using cincy server. Have you also noticed that the Indy and Carmel server SUCKS. I use carmel a lot but its so up and down. Maybe i should try that Cincy one.

I see yo u are using cincy server. Have you also noticed that the Indy and Carmel server SUCKS. I use carmel a lot but its so up and down. Maybe i should try that Cincy one.

I am usually so excited to see LTE that I just go with whatever server Speedtest picks by default. It's kind of embarrassing the strange goofiness that overcomes me when I discover an new signal. Nobody at work seemed to care nearly as much as I did. I also happen to be the only one at work with a Sprint LTE phone.

Greenwood is pretty much all live I would map on sensorly but my wife has the iPhone and it doesn't support it and all I have is my epic 4g touch so happy sprint is finally getting off their a##

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Greenwood is pretty much all live I would map on sensorly but my wife has the iPhone and it doesn't support it and all I have is my epic 4g touch so happy sprint is finally getting off their a##

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

What part? I see a little off 37 but i havent seen anything else.

So are yall toggling airplane mode to get it to switch over or no? Sometimes mine will switch on its own other times i can drive 5 miles in coverage and it not switch. I know there are some issues with it switching so im curious.

So are yall toggling airplane mode to get it to switch over or no? Sometimes mine will switch on its own other times i can drive 5 miles in coverage and it not switch. I know there are some issues with it switching so im curious.

Mine will switch eventually. Today it took over 5 minutes to switch over while standing still 2 blocks from the tower. Usually I just toggle because I am to impatient/frustrated to wait.