Network Vision/LTE - Indianapolis Market

omega

Seems a bit quiet around the Indy market. Nothing new?

I think it has to do with the fact the live sites that we have so far are very evenly spread out through the city, therefore sites that are being worked on don't stick out as much.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think it has to do with the fact the live sites that we have so far are very evenly spread out through the city, therefore sites that are being worked on don't stick out as much.

I beg to differ....Too bad they haven't went west into Hendricks County (Avon, Plainfield, Brownsburg, Danville). :( Hamilton is getting all the love....except Noblesville.... :td:

I beg to differ....Too bad they haven't went west into Hendricks County (Avon, Plainfield, Brownsburg, Danville). :( Hamilton is getting all the love....except Noblesville.... :td:

I mapped a bit more of the westfield tower tonight. That signal is strong. unless there is another tower that I haven't found yet, I got a signal all way to the noblesville town square. I am surprised that Meridian hasn't seen a lot of love yet. from Carmel to downtown.

I mapped a bit more of the westfield tower tonight. That signal is strong. unless there is another tower that I haven't found yet, I got a signal all way to the noblesville town square. I am surprised that Meridian hasn't seen a lot of love yet. from Carmel to downtown.

I would venture a guess that the signal that you received downtown Noblesville could be from the tower at 171st and Willowview.

ne5yneta.jpg

I would venture a guess that the signal that you received downtown Noblesville could be from the tower at 171st and Willowview.

ne5yneta.jpg

I take that back, I sat right in front of this site and got nothing.

uzymanah.jpg

on my way back from ft wayne I was able to map a bit more of I-69 & IN 38 towards noblesville and I got a signal as I approached the home depot westbound on 32 nearing 37 in noblesville. There must be something in the works up that way. I'm not sure where the signal is coming from over there. I didnt find anything as I left town on 146th street. I may have to go looking for it sometime this week.

on my way back from ft wayne I was able to map a bit more of I-69 & IN 38 towards noblesville and I got a signal as I approached the home depot westbound on 32 nearing 37 in noblesville. There must be something in the works up that way. I'm not sure where the signal is coming from over there. I didnt find anything as I left town on 146th street. I may have to go looking for it sometime this week.

I just checked out Sensorly, you did get quite a bit.

I had less luck with the signal from the 171st and Oak tower. I started from the site and lost the signal before I got to Hazel Dell traveling down 32.

yzevuny7.jpg

pa6u7u4e.jpg

uvamatu2.jpg

y4ymadym.jpg

Stupid Galaxy Nexus camera.

Some one got some purple in Lafayette now just seen it on sensorly

that was me! I was so happy to see LTE out here this afternoon. I did some mapping around Lafayette and West Lafayette. I took a screen shot I'm going to post soon..I've gotten download speeds of around 8 mbps. and the nice part about it all is that I'm able to pick up the signal at home. I'm using a Galaxy S3.

• Like 2

can anyone tell me how to post a screen shot on here? thanks!!!

save the pic to your phone like you prob have go to the more reply option button down below then it should give u a thiNg to upload your photo, if that don't work then try photo bucket and just post the link

save the pic to your phone like you prob have go to the more reply option button down below then it should give u a thiNg to upload your photo, if that don't work then try photo bucket and just post the link

thanks!!!!

that was me! I was so happy to see LTE out here this afternoon. I did some mapping around Lafayette and West Lafayette. I took a screen shot I'm going to post soon..I've gotten download speeds of around 8 mbps. and the nice part about it all is that I'm able to pick up the signal at home. I'm using a Galaxy S3.

here is the screen shot of LTE in motion out here. I was at the BK at Market Square this afternoon.

http://s859.beta.photobucket.com/user/conqi15/media/Screenshot_2012-11-07-17-04-24.png.html

Awesome! It has been quiet for the passed week I was starting to get worried. Good to hear.

Awesome! It has been quiet for the passed week I was starting to get worried. Good to hear.

I know how you feel. I keep finding little pockets of LTE popping up. But Ayr very weak signals. Hopefully this weekend I can drive around and fund where they are coming from.

I know how you feel. I keep finding little pockets of LTE popping up. But Ayr very weak signals. Hopefully this weekend I can drive around and fund where they are coming from.

I get the same thing. Lots of little pockets that seem to come from nowhere. I can't keep the signal long enough to track it to its source. also the existing towers seem to be carrying further than a few weeks ago when I mapped them. It is impossible to tell if this is from other towers being tested and slowly brought online or whether existing towers are just being brought up to full strength. (keystone crossing-465, downtown carmel, west carmel...)

I mapped about all of the westfield tower that I can, going north to IN38.

Yea same here. I wasn't seeing anything new in Indy. I saw LTE was inching closer to Bloomington out of Indy for a few days and then it seemed to stop.