Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Well that sucks, I am heading down that way from atlanta tomorrow for a few weeks so I really hope sprint will get things together soon.  Its tough going from 4g lte everywhere to 3g no where LOL.

Well that sucks, I am heading down that way from atlanta tomorrow for a few weeks so I really hope sprint will get things together soon. Its tough going from 4g lte everywhere to 3g no where LOL.

aaawwwwhhhh **** son..welcome to the "i hate sprint right now zone!!"..lolz!

this is my phone...bars...no data...3g come...gone...roamin with data...x..lol all dead now..back again...same cycle over n over

That's wut been happening on Monday, until it went for couple hours, it's been safe ever since

nahhh...tmo is king..lol..only sprint cuz i live in the vi..callin att to find out if they really partnered with att

T-Mobile never partnered with AT&T. As far as I know, they only have an emergency call partnership with AT&T. In the mainland U.S. and I gues the Virgin Islands, they probably have EDGE roaming. Slower than Sprint's 3G.

lol if i get my sim unlock..ill be good on sprint..but traveling with no phone and multiple and **** nawww man....sucks

Sprint has a 90 day policy on sim unlocks but you may be able to get it unlocked early if your account is in good standing and you're nice to the sprint representative (and they're in the mood).

• Like 1

Sprint has a 90 day policy on sim unlocks but you may be able to get it unlocked early if your account is in good standing and you're nice to the sprint representative (and they're in the mood).

yea..and it seems like we aint getting 4g anytime soon...maybe somebody will hack the sim unlock

T-Mobile partnered(bought) metro PCS, not Att; there was controversy back in, I think 2011, about AT&T merging with T-Mobile but that was a long time ago. D- Relo you either need to get your ears checked out or go kill your sources and throw it/him/she in the bushes because the info you hear on a frequent bases is wrong normally.

Edited by Austrie
  • Like 2

I finally made it back to the VI and sure enough, att has lte service.  Ran a few speedtests on my sisters iphone5 and its averaging about 8 megs down and about 3 up.  Not bad at all, so hopefully sprint can get something going pretty soon. In the mean time 3g has been good to me so far.  

im not talkin about that kinda merging..they just said your phone would work off of att..and tmobile bought out suncom..and we had a company here that ran off of that...centennial..so it could be tru..i know what im talkin about..they were sim based also....so it seems as tho how ever centennial was hooked up..its still there..i saw people in other forums say tmobile work here with no roaming..the phone says tmobile..so i dunno 

I finally made it back to the VI and sure enough, att has lte service.  Ran a few speedtests on my sisters iphone5 and its averaging about 8 megs down and about 3 up.  Not bad at all, so hopefully sprint can get something going pretty soon. In the mean time 3g has been good to me so far.  

here where i live my bros speed test was 14down and 10up...sprint was moving fast tonight tho..i was in redhook limin

im not talkin about that kinda merging..they just said your phone would work off of att..and tmobile bought out suncom..and we had a company here that ran off of that...centennial..so it could be tru..i know what im talkin about..they were sim based also....so it seems as tho how ever centennial was hooked up..its still there..i saw people in other forums say tmobile work here with no roaming..the phone says tmobile..so i dunno

Tmobile's phones work with At&t if you switch the sim cards, and you will never get anything better than HSPA+, so there goes LTE.

Sprint doesnt use Sim cards. Just getting out there.

Not sure if I answered what you where talking about, I understand less than 1/4 of what you write!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Tmobile's phones work with At&t if you switch the sim cards, and you will never get anything better than HSPA+, so there goes LTE.

Not sure if I answered what you where talking about, I understand less than 1/4 of what you write!

Well the gs4 and the htc one on sprint both have removable sims, if you remove the sim though you won't be able to get lte.  I haven't sim unlocked my phone through sprint as yet but a few people over on xda have been able to get it done contacting their international department.  Some have also said that they have gotten their sprint One to work on tmobile sans lte of course.

Well the gs4 and the htc one on sprint both have removable sims, if you remove the sim though you won't be able to get lte. I haven't sim unlocked my phone through sprint as yet but a few people over on xda have been able to get it done contacting their international department. Some have also said that they have gotten their sprint One to work on tmobile sans lte of course.

Sprint is CDMA, and Tmobile & At&t are GSM. I really dont think the HTC One or the S4 support it. Its just like the iphone which has a sim card for LTE use. If there was any other carrier using the same 1900 LTE frequency as Sprint then you could probably unlock the phone put their sim in and have a LTE only phone. Unless you flash it to the other company. But no other companys support the same frequencys so I highly doubt it.